Career Objective :
To purse a carrier through a progressive organization offering a conductive work environment and providing an opportunity for the professional growth.Educational Qualification :-
10th Passed from B.S.E.B. Patna.
12th Passed from B.I.E.C. Patna.
Graduation Passed from Bihar University.Additional Qualification : D.T.PExperience :-
(1) Working with MAN Industries (India) Ltd., as Logistic Department since 27th Dec.2005 to 15th Mar.2011
(2) During the said period with Man Industries India Ltd. I have involved in their Dumpsite activities handled Dumpsite Site supervisor in GAIL DUPL Project, VDBPL Project, 56” Casing Pipe Project, CJBPL Project, BPCL – BKPL Project & BCPL Project in Assam etc.Job Responsible :-Looking after all the activities of Dumpsite asWarehouse Incharge including the following :-
1. Finding of Land for preparation of Dumpsite
2. Sponsored links :
Development & preparation of Dumpsite
3. Receipt of Bare /Coated Pipes at Dumpsite
4. Loading & Unloding of Bare / Coated Pipes on trailers
5. Preparation of Hoto Statements & RA Bills(Apr 2011 – TILL NOW) :
Company -D M INTERNATIONAL
Location – Madagascar (AFRICAN REGION)
Position – Logistic (Operation)Responsibilities as Store Incharge :
Handling all Import FCL shipment from Tamatave sea port to w/h or client site as required.
Manpower distribution to offload/load the container as well.
Vehicles (long trucks for long distance) planning & arrangements as required.
Planning to club more then three items in one long vehicle in M/T (no overload).
To provide Vehicles status on time specially for the client.Personal Details : -Nationality :IndianMarriage Status :MarriedLanguages Known :English, Hindi.Date :-Place :-
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.