I am a highly qualified, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Sr. CFD Engineer who is seeking a challenging position in industry. I have total of 8 years of experience, in it 6 years of experience in meshing, modeling and simulation of progressive heat transfer, fluid dynamics, multiphase flow model, and CFD experience within esteemed academic and industrial organizations such as Mechwell Industries Ltd, Nasik, S M Auto Engg Pvt Ltd, Pimpri, Pune, Bajaj Tools Engg, Bhosari pune, Govt college of Engineering karad, AIISSMS COE, PUNE, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology.
Coupled with my strong technical, analytical, communication and organization skills, I am a driven professional who will quickly prove to be a true asset to my new organization.
My aspirations for career development are to apply my skills and expertise within a successful and forward thinking organization. I look forward to discussing a suitable opportunity with you in the near future.TECHNICAL SKILLS :
Skill Level Experience Last used
Ansys Workbench-13, 14.5
Ansys CFX-13, 14.5 Expert 6 years Currently in use
AutoCAD 2010 Expert 8+ years Currently in use
MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010 Advanced 8+ years Currently in useEDUCATION :
Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2005-2006)
Government College of Engineering, KaradResearch project : Experimental Investigation of Local Heat Transfer Characteristics and Numerical Simulation from Impinging Jets to Concave Surface” sponsored by Defense Institute of Advanced Technology, Girinagar, and Pune
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (2001-2002)
All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering, PuneResearch project : Design and Manufacturing of Jig and Fixture” sponsored by Phavi Engineers, Bhosari, and PuneEXPEREINCE :Sr. CFD Engineer :
Mechwell Industries Ltd, Nasik (Dec 2006 – Present)Responsibilities : CFD activities for Mahir Cement Industries, Chittinad Cement Industries, manikgrah Cement Industries, Clair Engineers, IB Thermal Industries, JSW Industries, Wonakbori unit7, VT Corp, Combustion Burner Ltd, Sagar Cement Industries ltd, Orissa Cement Ltd by using CFD related software packages like FLUENT, Ansys workbench, Ansys ICHEM and Ansys CFX, so as to conduct fluid flow related performance evaluation with respect to pressure drop reduction , temperature drop, efficiency of the unit and with design optimization of a wide variety of the Ducts, Cyclone, coal mill, ESP, Screens over boiler tubes, analysis, etc. Also R & D work has been carried out on oil water and gas separation, solar cavity receiver, Data Center for optimizing hot spot air flow distribution through CAC, optimization of bubble remover body, particle tracking with heat transfer from gas to solid particles, thermal comfortness of human inside the room by using HVAC concepts. Liaised with all team members at appropriate intervals, and prepared the final technical report, within the time.Development Engineer :
S M Auto Engineering Pvt Ltd, Pune (Jun 2006 – Nov 2006)Responsibilities : Supported work on Heat Treatment Efficiency prediction and improvement of radiator and for performance testing analysis of radiator by wind tunnel.
Designed the wind tunnel for radiator performance testing analysis and monitored heat treatment processes using data Acquisition Systems with Bench link tool.
Designed the radiator by heat treatment calculation point of view.Assistant lecturer :
Government College of Engineering, Karad (Aug 04 – May 06)Responsibilities :
Taught subjects like Engineering Graphics, Thermodynamics, Theory of Machine, Basic Mechanical Engineering etc
Handled the laborites like Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Engineering Graphics, etc
Helped professors for working in ISO structure
Helped professors for handling projects of UG students
CFD Projects Handelled in Mechwell industries limitedR & D Project Work :
Practical Set for Silencer.Screens over Boiler tubes simulation.
Coal Mill Analysis by CFD, to get the improvement in collection efficiency for different particle size with different mass flow rate.
Data Center simulation for hot spot detection, uniform flow distribution, To maximizing the performance in the data center by FLUENT.
Solar cavity receiver and concentrator design.
Hydro cyclone Design for solid separation.
Designing and simulating for Cyclones with connecting ducts with respect to pressure drop reduction, temperature drop reduction and collection efficiency improvement.
Multiphase analysis simulation for oil water gas separator tank.
Radiant Cooling panel Design for HVAC.
Oil water and Gas separation simulation.
Multi utility Heat pump calculation.
Optimization of bubble remover body by using DPM, VOF model.
Simulation for heat transfer from gas to solid particles by using DPM model.
Simulation for cement plant rotary kiln burner pipe Castable life improvement.
Heat Treatment Efficiency prediction and improvement of radiator and for performance testing analysis of radiator by wind tunnel. Sponsored links :
(worked in S M Auto Engineering Pvt Ltd, Pune)Industrial Project Work :
1. Cyclone Design simulation, Fertiplant industries ltd.
2. Pressure Drop Reduction and uniform flow distribution of ESP DUCT, for Clair Engineers, Century cement industries ltd, JSW industries Ltd, VT Corp Pvt, Ltd.
3. Pressure Drop Reduction and uniform flow distribution of duct, for IB Thermal Power plant, Wonakbori cement industries ltd., Combustion burner Ltd.
4. Pressure Drop Reduction and uniform flow distribution of duct in between cyclone, for Maihar Cement industries ltd.
5. Pressure Drop Reduction and uniform flow distribution of Cyclone with down comer, for Maihar Cement industries ltd, Chittinad Cement industries ltd.
6. Data Center simulation for hot spot detection, uniform flow distribution, to maximizing the performance in the data center, SIOUX Pvt Ltd.
7. Pressure Drop Reduction with uniform flow distribution in cyclone connecting duct, along with heat transfer from gas to solid particle for Sagar Cement industries ltd, Orissa Cement Ltd, Chittinad Cement Co-operation Ltd
8. Simulation for cement plant rotary kiln burner pipe Castable life improvement, Orissa Cement LtdACADEMIC AND PROFFESSIONAL ACHIEVMENTS :National Conferences :
1. Jogdankar, S.,M., Pise A., T., Misal R.D., Pawar A., K., 2007 ' Heat Transfer in Jet Cooling system on Concave Surface With different Configurations”, Proceedings of National Conference on Fluid & Electrical Advances in Manufacturing & Technology Management-2007 (ICAMTM 2007), January 18-20, 2007, ppInternational Conference :
1. Jogdankar, S.,M., Pise A., T., Misal R.D., 2011 ‘Numerical Simulation of Heat Transfer in Jet Cooling System on Concave Surface’, Proceedings on International Conference on “Thermal Energy and Environment (INCOTEE 2011), held at Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. Krishnankoil, Tamilnadu, India.Conference Attended :
1. “Cooling Detectors and Microscopic Coolers Chill to Millikelvin Temperature – A precision Temperature Control Cooling Technology” in Pandharpur National Conference.
Scored 1st rank in Running Track of 400 meter & 200 meter during school level.
Gate Score of 75.28 Percentile in the Year 2003.PERSONAL DETAILS :Nationality : IndianFluency : English, Hindi, & MarathiMarital Status : SingleGender : MaleDeclaration :
I here by declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge & belief.Date :Place : Nasik
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.