I wish to have a good job which suits my profile and to do my works to others’ entire satisfaction with all my efforts & with respect to moral ethics.EXPERIENCE DETAILS :
Sl.No. Name of the Institution Period of Work
1. P.S.R. Engineering College,
Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. July ’08 – Sep.’08
2. HolyCross Engineering College
Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu. Sep.’09 – Sep.’10ACADEMIC CHRONICLE :
Course Board/university Institution Year of Passing Percentage Class
B.E.(ECE) Anna University, Chennai Dr.G.U.Pope College of Engineering 2008 80.32% First Class with Distinction
H.S.C.(Maths-Bio)State board/ English Victoria Girls’ Hr. Sec. School. 200477.42%First Class
S.S.L.C. Matriculation X’an Matriculation School.2002 89.64% First ClassACHIEVEMENTS :
** Secured III rank in College (overall) and achieved medal.
** Secured I rank in college during VII semester (85.875 %) and II rank during VIII (85.8 %) & VI (82 %) semesters and achieved certificate.SOFTWARE SKILLS :
1) Languages – Java*, C, C++
2) Applications – Visual Basic*
3) Office Tools – Microsoft Office
4) O.S. – Windows XP, UNIX
* - Two months (May & June, 2008) training at Aptech Computer EducationIN PLANT TRAINING DETAILS :1) Organisation : B.S.N.L. (Central Exchange), Tuticorin. (2006)2) Organisation : A.I.R. (Transmitter & Receiver sections), Tuticorin. (2006)INDUSTRIAL VISIT DETAILS :1) Organisation : I.S.R.O. (Museum), Trivandrum, Kerala. (2007)2) Organisation : A.I.R. (Transmitter & Receiver sections), Kochi , Kerala (2007),
Ooty (2007), Tirunelveli (2005).MAIN PROJECT :Project Title: EMBEDDED BASED STUDENTS’ INFORMATION BROWSING
USING IVRSAcademic: B.E. Sponsored links :
The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) is one of the modern means of information interchange using automatic answering systems over the mobile phone. For getting information from institutions like colleges, schools, hospitals, railway stations, shops, etc., this system can be used.
In this project, one can access the college data base over Mobile phone and retrieve the details regarding the marks percentage, attendance percentage and conduct pertaining to a particular student. The main feature of this project is that, the IVRS do not need computer system for accessing and updating information.The system consists of two parts: the remote Mobile phone side and the answering side. The answering side contains a mobile phone, a microcontroller, a voice IC and a Dual Tone Multiple Frequency (DTMF) decoder.MINI PROJECT :Project Title: HANDY TESTERAcademic: B.E. (2006)Project Synopsis:
In this project, the faulty electronic components can be perfectly detected by using bicolour Light Emitting Diode (LED). The components such as resistor, capacitor, inductor, diode, transistor, all kinds of IC, etc., can be identified of their usability.
The positive and negative terminals of the component should be connected to the corresponding positive and negative terminals of the load of the circuit respectively. If the component is ‘good’, then LED glows ‘green’ color, or if the component is ‘bad’, then the LED glows ‘red’ color.CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
** Attended a seminar on ‘How to communicate effectively’ at Holycross Engineering College (2010)
** Attended a ‘Seminar on Energy resources’ conducted by the Institution of Engineers at Tuticorin. (2007)
** Participated in a ‘Technical Seminar’ at Dr.G.U.Pope College of Engineering, Tuticorin district (2006).
** Presented a paper on “Microstrip & Printed Antennas in Mobile Communication” at Dr.Sivanthi Adithanar College of Engineering, Tiruchendur (2007).
** Had been a ‘Co-ordinator’ of Dr.G.U.Pope Engineering College’s ECE department Association.DECLARATION :
I assure that all the details mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.