To better facilitate student learning in the area of Electrical And Electronics Engineering.Educational Details:Highest Degree Held : Master Of Engineering .Specialization Major : Power Electronics and Drives.
STANDARD & DEGREE NAME OF INSTITUTION/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
SSLC Don Bosco Higher Secondary School,Madurai. 2000 71%
HSC A.V Higher Secondary School, Madurai. 2002 68%
B E(EEE) Vickram College of Engineering (ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI), Madurai 2006 64% M E( PE&D Pursuing )
PSNA College of Engineering and Technology,(ANNA UNIVERSITY TRICHY) Dindigul 2011 (June) 78 %Experience :
1. Worked as a LECTURER in Dr.M.G.R EDUCATION AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY Chennai in the Department of ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING for TWO Years.Subjects Handled:
Basic Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Protection and Switch Gears, Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines-I (only for U.G)Conference:
1. “MODELING AND CONTROL OF THREE PHASE SELF EXCITED INDUCTION GENERATOR CONNECTED TO GRID” paper was presented at national conference on “Electrical Systems & Renewable Energy (NESR-‘11)”, Anna University Tirichirapalli, held on March 18th 2011.
2. “MODELING AND CONTROL OF A WIND TURBINE DRIVEN DOUBLY FED INDUCTION GENERATOR” paper was presented at national conference on “Recent Trends in Power Electronics & Drives” Christian College Of Engg & Tech, held on March 22th 2011.
3. “MODELING AND CONTROL OF THREE PHASE SELF EXCITED INDUCTION GENERATOR CONNECTED TO GRID” paper was presented at national conference on “Power Conversion, System, Drives and Control Technology (PCTCON-‘11)” PSNA College Of Engg & Tech, held on February 25th 2011.Technical Skills:Programming languages: COperating systems: Windows, DOSSoftware packages: MATLAB,Membership:
1 Member in IET(INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY)Field of Interests:
1 Power Electronics and Drives
2 High Voltage DC TransmissionProject Details:Master Of Engineering Project(On going):Title : Modeling and Control of Three Phase Self Excited Induction Generator Connected To GridDuration : November 2010 to March 2011Tools : MATLAB
This paper presents dynamic modeling, analysis and control of an AC/DC/AC assisted self excited induction generator connected to grid. Sponsored links :
The dynamic model includes models of Wind Turbine with pitch control, Gear box, Self Excited induction generator, excitation capacitance, inductive load model, controlled six pulse rectifier and a novel state space model of grid connected inverter..Bachelor Of Engineering Project :Title: Remote Electrical Billing.
Remote Electrical billing is attempted to make the electrical billing process automated. It aims at over coming above difficulties and there by making the entire process even quicker without human intervention.Declaration:
"NO MAN IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD- PEOPLE SAYS, BUT I WILL STILL DISCHARGE MY DUTIES WITH PERFECTION AND WORK FOR THE FULLFILLMENT AND UPLIFTMENT FOR THE INSTITUTE/CONCERN WHICH I JOIN".I HEREBY DECLARE ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME ARE TRUE AND CORRECT TO MY KNOWLEDGE".
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.