CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work in a Professional Organization under a challenging ‘Geological’ working environment for better future.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Course Institution Board/ University Division Remarks
1. M.Sc. Geology PG Department of Geology RTM Nagpur University II (57.8%) Hydrology,Petrology,Micropaleonto-logy,SedimentoloGy,Structural geology, plate tect-onic
2. B.Sc. SMM College of Science, Umrer Road Nagpur. RTM Nagpur University II (52%) Chemistry, Botany, Geology
3. H.S.S.C J.J.P. Science College, Nagpur Maharashtra State Board II (52%) Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Maths
4. S.S.C. Corporation High School, Sanjay Nagar, Nagpur Maharashtra State Board I (66%) Distinction in Science and Social ScienceNATURE OF WORK :
Geological fieldwork and labwork ( Sampling and Analysis ).FIELD OF INTEREST :
Ecological and Environmental , Hydrology, Micropaleontology, Petrology.
WORK EXPERIENCE :Dissertation : Completed M.Sc. Dissertation on, ”Ecological study of the Vena River of the Hingna-Gumgaon Area, Nagpur District :Based on the sedimentary Diatoms and Geochemistry” under the guidance of Dr. Sumedh K. Humane, Assistant Professor, PG Department of Geology RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur.Trainings :
1) One Month’s Traininig on, “Hydrocarbon Exploration Techniques” from Keshava Deva Malaviya Institute of Petroleum Exploration, ONGC DEHRADUN.
2) 15 Day’s Mine Training on “Kandri Mine Manganese Ore India Limited Kandri,(M.S)
3) One day workshop cum training on,”water treatment to generate electricity” organized by NTPC at SMM College of science Umer Road ,Nagpur.Recent work :
Contributary lecturer’s on PG Department of Geology RTM Nagpur University,Nagpur.FIELD TOUR :
1) Gervabangh, M. Sponsored links :
F. (2009). Geological Mapping and field study of “Koradi Area, along Kolar River, Suradevi, Ramtek an in around Nagpur city of Nagpur District of Maharashtra And Salbardi Area of Amravati District of Maharashtra and Betul District of Madhya Pradesh and Quaternary Sediments of Ashti Area of Wardha District of Maharashtra” under the guidance of Dr.H.S. Kale and Dr.S.K.Humane
2) “ Geological Field in the States Chhattishgarh, Orissa, West Bengal, Sikkim and Madhya Pradesh of North-East of India “ under the guidance of Dr.D.B. Malpe and Dr.Y. A. Murkute.PUBLICATION :
Humane, S.S., Gervabangh, M. F., Humane, S.K. and Wankhede, A.S.(2010). Environmental implication of the sedimentary Diatoms of the Vena River in the Vicinity of Hingna-
Gumgaon area, Nagpur district. In : P. Kundal and S.K. Humane (eds.), Applied Micropaleontology. Sp. V., Gond . Geol. Magz., V.25 (1), pp. 139-148PRESENTATION :
Presentation on,”Ore Deposit and Plate Tectonic” at PG Department of Geology Rashtra sant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, under the guidance of Dr. K.R. Randive.KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS :
Certified Course on MS office.HOBBY : Painting.PERSONAL DETAILS :Language Known :Marathi, Hindi, English
DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.