CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To be at a senior managerial position in a value driven organizationEXPERIENCE :
National Collateral Management Services Limited
Job Name- Business Development Executive
From-5th October 2009 onwards
Responsibility areas in National Collateral Management Services Limited
Identification of new customers & generating business from them.
Handled the tasks of Warehouse Receipt Finance
Daily interaction with market network (Banks) & developing the same
Creating product awareness among the customers and getting feedback on market situations and commercial situationsING VYSYA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD :
Job Name- Business Executive
From-1st January 2009 to 30th September
Responsibility areas in National Collateral Management Services LimitedSales :
Handled the tasks of opening new saving accounts and current accounts.
Sales of Third Party Products (MF, Insurance, etc)
Increased business through networking and building new client relationshipsHDFC Bank Ltd :
Branch- Ichalkaranji (Kolhapur)
Job Name- Personal Banker
Position- PB Sales
From-2nd May 2008 to Oct 2008RESPONSIBILITY AREAS IN HDFC BANK :Sales :
Ensure quality new acquisition on SA and CA for Resident/ Non resident.
Penetration of FD to unique customers
Sales of various Credit Cards
Sales of Third party Products (MF, Insurance, etc) to the customers.Managing Classic Portfolio :
Ensure that individual customers are grouped and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio.
Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached
Enhance values within each customer groupsCustomer Services :
Ensure quality customer service is delivered
Recording complaints as per the specified process
Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same.
Attrition control of customerOperations :
Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer account
Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc)
Submission of daily e-schedule indicating the third party sales done.
Updatioin of LTS for the asset leads generated.EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
MBA with Specializing in Marketing and Finance from ICFAI NATIONAL COLLEGE, NAGPUR (2006-2008)
Bachelor of Commerce from Nagpur University in (2003-2006)TRAINING :
Channel- Migration at Retail branch for ICICI Bank, NagpurDuration : 3 months (Dec-2006 to Feb 2007)SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM :Name of the company : Superior Drinks Pvt Ltd, Nagpur (Authorized Bottler of Coca Cola India)Period : 4 MonthsPosition : Marketing ExecutiveBusiness Generated : Rs 3, 86,711Achievements : Pre-Placement Offer from Superior Drinks Pvt Ltd, Post-Sales OfficerLearning : Learnt the advantage of working in teams and timely deliveryManagement Thesis : To study SWOT analysis of the Distribution of Maaza Tetra pack in Nagpur cityPROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :
1) Study of Customer Relationship Management at ICICI Bank Ltd, Nagpur.
2) Study of Customer Relationship Management at Big Bazaar
3) Conducted survey of corporate expectations from students at entry level job
4) Investment awareness amongst Nagpurian’s (sample size 500 )
5) Conduct interview of achiever (Red. Sponsored links :
Army officer) as a part of E-lab courseAWARDS AND HONOURS :
1) Appreciated by Cluster Head for higher IP of saving Max A/c (8 Lacs).
2) Got Best performance award from Superior Drinks Pvt Ltd
3) Finalized the deal of Haldiram’s chain of outlets, Nagpur to Coca Cola India
4) Organized Teachers Day Function at ICFAI National College, Nagpur.
5) Won 2nd prize in patriotic group song at school level.PERSONAL INFORMATION :Language known : English, Hindi, Marathi and MalayalamMarital status : MarriedNationality : IndianDATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.