B.E – Electrical & Electronics Engineering. 14+ Years of Experience in Maintenance, production, Production engineering & projects in various manufacturing sectors.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Academic : S.S.L.C with First Class of 71.21% of marks
Technical : Diploma in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGG.
With First class of 69.81% of marks from Govt. Polytechnic Tumkur.
B.E. in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGG.
With First Class 0f 67.55% of marks from B.M.S College of Engineering, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.
Management : MBA in Operations from ICFAI UniversityProfessional Experience:1) Name of Organization: Goodrich Aerospace Services Pvt. Ltd.Duration: From May’2009 to Till DateDesignation: Manager – Maintenance & Infrastructure Department
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global supplier of systems and services to the Aerospace and Defense industry. From aero structures and actuation systems to landing gear, engine control systems, sensors and safety systems, Goodrich products are on almost every aircraft.JOB PROFILE:
** Heading Infrastructure & Maintenance department, which includes maintenance of complete plant, budgeting. Up gradation of utilities, BESCOM power & machineries to meet business requirements,
** Taken additional responsibility of projects to support new products & Technology transfer from various part of the country (MRJ, MDE, GAS, Electronic test labs with ESD protection, A330/340 DS project Etc...)
** Freezing the requirement & specification of new machinery with the vendor & internal customer.
** Installation & commissioning of new machineries starting from preparation of site which includes, location finalization, electrification, pneumatic lines & other necessary arrangement to meet the requirements.
** Conducted continuous Improvement Events resulted in huge savings to the organization( Optimization of Diesel Generators, Air conditioners, Lightings, process improvements, Air Compressors,
** TPM implementation across the organization as per the macro plan.
** Coordination with government officials like electrical inspector, BESCOM, Factory Inspector, NSC auditors.
** Maintaining & up keeping of records pertaining to Statutory & compliance of the organization through scheduling with visual controls. Implementation of corrective & Preventive actions for the audit findings & sustaining the same.
** Planning, Procuring & Maintaining the spares parts for repair & maintenance (Local & Imported spares); Developed visual controls for the critical spares & improved the spares storage through 5S & VC.
** Preparation of SLA & entering AMC with OEM’s & various service providers for the utilities & critical machineries.
** Maintaining the required documents pertaining to AS9100 quality standards,
** Preparation & updating of Department procedure
** Budgeting & initiation of manpower requirements as per the macro plan. Sponsored links :
Capital & Expense budget for the maintenance department across campus. Expense allocation for the various Value streams (VS)
** Training & multiskilling of the subordinates.
** Preparation & presentation of department updates in control reviews to the top management.
** Revamping of machineries to enhance productivity & safety features in the existing machines through cost effective solutions.
** Selected as GPP committee member to drive various initiatives across campus in terms of employee engagement.
** Maintenance & trouble shooting of machineries like Auto cutters-Gerber technologies US make, High pressure Skydrol hydraulic power packs, Thermotron environmental chambers, Vibration machine, Test rigs, Industrial programmable sewing machine, electric curing ovens, Paint booths, SPM’s, Utilities, Industrial water chillers, Dehumidifiers Etc..
** Inspection of new machineries prior to dispatch to verify the specification, controls, safety interlocks & over all workmanship.ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Established maintenance department starting from adding required manpower with necessary skill sets, construction of building for maintenance department at convenient location & arranged all the required infrastructures.
- Achieved Annualized cost saving of Rs. 5000000 (rupees Fifty Lakhs) through conversion of BESCOM tariff from HT2B to HT2A,
- Achieved Annualized cost saving of Rs. 3500000 (Rupees Thirty five Lakhs) through optimization of various utilities.
- Taken “Best Green Project of the year” award for the two consecutive years (2009-10 & 2010-11)
- Successful completion of various expansion & technology transfer projects..
- Successful implementation of LED lights for the new expansions & existing high usage lights resulted in cost saving of Rs.1300000 (Rupees Thirteen Lakhs).
- TPM implementation on various critical machines.
- LOTO implementation across the campus
- Achieved departmental top score in GPP across the campusTrainings programs attended:
** Lean practitioner training (CIF)
** Risk Assessment
** Time Management
** OHSA on PPE’s
** LOTO training
** Goodrich People Philosophy (GPP)
** Business Code & Enterprise conduct (BCEC)
** Root cause & corrective Action (RCCA)
** Basics on Export control policy
** Anti-Sexual harassment
** Business etiquetteAbroad Training:
** Under gone one week training & plant visit to Goodrich- France to understand the new product line of Actuation Systems, Developed the similar testing facility at Goodrich Bangalore plant from the scratch.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.