CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work with professionally managed organization that will recognize and reward top performance which will enable me to apply my skills in various areas of pharmaceutical field.INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE :
Successfully completed one month Industrial Training at Niramay pharma private Ltd., Ambad, Nashik in Nov 2005.AREA OF INTEREST :
1. Clinical or Preclinical department.
2. Research and Development/ Drug Regulatory affairs.
3. Production/ Quality control/ Quality assurance.EDUCATIONALQUALIFICATION: Examination University/Board Year of Passing Percentage Class
M.Pharm III Sem Pune Apr 2011 Grade A First class
M.Pharm I & II Sem Pune Sep 2010 66.10 First class
GATE* IIT Roorkee Mar 2009 90 Qualified
B.Pharm Pune July 2007 63.92 First class
H.S.C Pune Feb 2003 68.00 First class
S.S.C Pune Mar 2001 68.40 First class
GATE* – Graduate Aptitude Test in EngineeringACADEMIC EXPERIENCE :
One year experience at Mahavir College of Pharmacy,Varvandi, Nasik as a ‘Lecturer’.M. Sponsored links :
PHARM RESEARCH PROFILE :
Effect of antihypertensive and antidiabetic drugs on endothelial dysfunction in hypertension and diabetes.Guide : Smt. V. S. NadeSCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE :
Animal Studies CNS activity-Practical experience in bio-screening for neuropharmacological study for anti-depressant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, analgesic and nootropic activities in Albino mice.
Anticonvulsant activity using Pentylenetetrazole in Albino mice.
Antistress activity using Chronic Footshock-induced stress in Wistar rats.
CVS activity Non-Invasive and Invasive blood pressure measurement in Wistar rats, ECG and Pulse rate measurement using Powerlab® data acquisition system.
Biochemical Estimations Serum glucose and Triglycerides level measurement in Wistar rats using UV-spectrophotometer.
Various enzyme levels
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.