07 years Professional working experience in Industrial & Aviation Fire services.Personal Details :Nationality : IndianLanguage Known : English, Hindi, GujaratiEducational Qualification :
B.Com from North Gujarat University, Patan (Gujrat)
Professional Courses AttendedFire Courses :
1. Fire Fighting Course (Six Month) from National Fire Academy, Baroda in March 2005.
2. Certificate in Security Service from National Institute of Open Schooling, Delhi by Govt. of India (Year 2005)
3. Aviation Fire Training from Fire Training Centre (Airport Authority of India), New Delhi from Feb to Jun 2007.
4. Airport Fire Fighter Refresher Course at IGI Airport, New Delhiin Oct-Nov 2008.
5. Training on Smoke Filled Chamber & Air Craft Mock up Fire Fighting from Malaysia Airport in Jun 2009.
6. Specialized training on operationsof Domestic Fire Tender / Aviation Crash Fire Tender from Ashok Leyland Training Centre, Tamilnadu in Aug, 2009.Other Courses :
Rescue vehicle response driver.
Advance first aider.
Basic computer applicationOrganizations Worked for :
Presently working at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhiwith GMR Group in Airport Rescue &Fir Sponsored links :
e Serviceas Senior Fire Assistant since Feb 2007.
Worked as an Instructor at College of Fire Technology, Ahmedabad – 01 Year.
Shri Krishna Group of Technology, Vapi as a Fire Fighter – 01 Year.Principal Job Activities :Fire Service :
Inspection/operation and maintenance of Fire Service equipment like Fire Monitors (fixed/mobile) Breathing Apparatus sets, Fixed fire-fighting installations (Water, Foam, CO2), Fire Detectors/Sensors, Fire Sprinklers, Deluge system, fire hydrants, andMobile fire appliances (Fire tenders).
Imparting Fire training to plant operators and other employeeson Basic and Advanced Fire Fighting and Rescue operations through Full Scale Exercises (Creating real fire situations).
Ensuring schedule for Testing & Maintenance program for fire equipment based on manufacturers & NFPA standards; so to ensure availability of the same in case of emergencies.
Experience in dealing with various types of emergencies like HC Gas leakage, Ammonia leakage, fuel spillages, tank truck fires, building collapses and Aviation related emergencies involving aircrafts.
Having experience for operating Turn Table Ladder (TTL) of 32 Mtrs height, used for Rescue operations from high rise buildings.
Maintaining physical standards by actively taking part in all sport activities and physical exercises.
Taking part in all fire & rescue drills being conducted on regular intervals at IGI Airport.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.