CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To sail my career through an organizations that encourages continuous learning and provides me with a base to hone my professional skills.PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
S.No Qualification Institute Marks(%)
1. Chartered Accountancy – Final Course I.C.A.I, 51.25
2. Professional Competency Course I.C.A.I, 55
3. Common Proficiency Test I.C.A.I, 62
4. General Management & Communications Skills I.C.A.I,ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
S.No Degree University/Board Institute/School Marks(%)
1. B.Com Delhi University School of Open Learning 51.18
2. XII C.B.S.E Anglo Sanskrit Victoria Jubilee Senior Secondary School 59
3. X C.B.S.E Anglo Sanskrit Victoria Jubilee Senior Secondary School 51COMPUTER LITERACY :
100 Hours Compulsory Computer Training with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Working knowledge of MSWord, MSExcel & MSPower Point.
Working knowledge of Accounting Software such as Tally, Busy, and Visual etc.
Working knowledge of Web eTDS & Taxman etc.
Basic Knowledge of Oracle, Finacle etcWORK EXPERIENCE :1. Currently working under :Company Name : PVR & Associates
(Chartered Accountant Firm)Designation : Audit ManagerPeriod : March 2012 to till dateNature of Assignment : StatutoryAudit/Internal Audit of:
S.No. Name of companies & Key Roles and Responsibilities1. Committed Group :Nature of Business :
Committed group has Specialization in providing Cargo Handling Services, Custom Clearance & Courier Services.List of Group Companies :
(a).Committed Cargo Care (P) Ltd. (b).Committed Worldwide Express (P) Ltd. (c).International Cargo Helpers.Key Roles and Responsibilities :
Working there as a Team Leader
Audit of Service Tax, TDS, PF, Bonus Act, ESI compliance.Audit of Salary & TDS calculation thereon.
Ledger Scrutiny, Finalization of books, Preparation of Balance sheet according to the Revised Schedule VI & Checking of proper reversal of Service tax on Debit & Credit note recorded in books.
Reconciliation of Branches, interrelated parties, PDA Accounts, Foreign currencies Bank Accounts,reconciliation of Debtors & Creditors from their Confirmation.etc.2. Sponsored links :
Prior Jobs Experience :Company Name : M.C Jain & Co
(Chartered Accountant Firm)Designation : Audit ManagerPeriod : 7 MonthAssignment Handled : Tax Audit, Internal Audit, Stock Audit, Statutory Compliance Verification, Filing
of TDS Return and VAT Return under U.P & Delhi.3. K.R Chawla Group :
These group contains about 28 different companies, Hospital, Hotel, Airlines, Real Estate, Education, Etc
Worked there as Team Leader
Ledger Scrutiny & Internal Audit, Related party Transaction Reconciliation.Review of Statutory Compliance.4. SNG developers Ltd :
(Retailer of Real Estate)
Worked there as Team Leader
Review of Statutory Compliance,
Calculation of Statutory liability ,interest, penalty, under income tax Act, Service tax Act.HOBBIES :
Cycling, Listening Hindi music, Playing Chess, watching Hindi moviesPERSONAL INFORMATION :Marital Status : UnmarriedNationality : IndianLanguages Known : Hindi & EnglishDECLARATION :
I present my resume as the first step in exploring the possibilities of the employment with your organization. I also declare that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledgePLACE : New DelhiDATE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.