To Pursue a challenging career and rewarding career in the Electronics & Communication industry and be a part of a progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge, skills and pinnacle in this field with sheer determination, dedication and hard work.PROFESIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
Batch Duration 20072011
Aggregate Percentage – 66.90%EXPERIENCE :
6 months Experience as a “Technical Assistant” in “STROU INDIA PVT. LTD”, New Delhi.TRANINGS :
1. 30 Days Training on PLC TECHNOLOGY from PYROTECH ELECTRONICS PVT LTD, UDAIPUR.
2. Attend a workshop of RoboBeam held at IIT, BOMBAY.ACADMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
Senior Sec. Sponsored links :
Education R.B.S.E. Ajmer 2007 Percentage 65.08%
Secondary Education R.B.S.E. Ajmer 2005 Percentage 79.00%AREA OF SPECIALIZATION :
Microprocessor 8085, Digital Electronics.PROJECT UNDERTAKEN :
1. Calling Number Identification System Using CALCULATOR. (MAJOR)
2. D.C Motor Speed Control By PULSE WIDTH MODULATION. (MINOR)ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA CARRICULAR ACTIVITES :
1. Given a Seminar Presentation on “RAID (REDUNDANT ARRAY OF INDEPENDENT DISKS)”.
2. Given a Seminar on “PLC (PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER)” in College.
3. Participation in Entrepreneurship Camp organized by DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY.
4. Participation in RUIDP QUIZ in inters school level.COMPETENCIES :
Ability to work in team
HonestyDATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.