Personal Data :Marital Status : SingleNationality : IndianLanguages Known :
Telugu, English & HindiProfile and objectives :
I'm searching for a successful carrier in the field of Embryology, with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and explore my potential. I'm willing to work as a key player in a challenging & creative environment. I’m confident that my skills can give greater contributions for your organization.Education :
M.Sc., Biotechnology at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh. During 2007-2009 with 66%.
PG Diploma in Bioinformatics from Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur Dist., Andhra Pradesh.
B.Sc., (Botany,Zoology,Chemistry) at M.R COLLEGE under Andhra university, at Vizianagaram during 2004-2007 with 60.6%
Intermediate (Bi.P.C) at CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE, at SRIKAKULAM during 2002-2004 with 71.6%
S.S.C at Z.P. HIGH SCHOOL at MURAPAKA, during 2001-2002 with 68.6%.Experience :
1) Working as Embryologist in Srushti test tube baby centre at vizag since‘5years’.
2) A Project on “Standardization of gentic transformation and PCR Protocols in banana cultivars” did at Indian Institute of Horticulture (ICAR), Hessaraghatta, Bangalore-89, under the guidance of Dr. Sukhada Mohandas Principal scientist & HOD, Division of Biotechnology.
3) Hands on training in Animal Cell Culture at Sri Ragavendra Biotechnologies Pvt.Ltd.,Bangalore .Paper presented :
Paper presented in National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Biology, on 19th November 2008, held Sponsored links :
at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar.Title : “Standardization of gentic transformation and PCR Protocols in banana cultivars”.Computer skills :
Internet, MS Office, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics.Lab skills :IVF lab :-
IVF lab sterile techniques,
Media preparation for IVF & ICSI procedures (with and without oil overlay)
Handling of oocyte under stereo zoom microscope, Oocytes identification, Oocyte grading,oocyte denuding.
Denudation & fertilization assessmentpn Scoring and grading, early cleave Check, embryo grading, embryo loading & Embryo transfer.
Cryo preservation & Thawing of Embryos
Vitrification of oocyte, Embryos and Blastocyst Andrology
Instruction to patieants on semen collection and delivery.
Semen analysis Total count, Motility and Morphology.
Sperm culture test
Sperm 24 hours Survival Test
Semen preparation for Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (including TESA and PESA sample), Invitro fertilization and intrauterine insemination using Swim up Method and Density Gradient method.
Sperm Cryopreservation, Sperm thawing
Management of Donor Sperm Cryobank & Quality control.Routine Duties :-
Equipment maintenance (including cryo can)
Record maintenance , patient liaison, statistics work and restocking
Quality control and Quality assurance
Guidelines and ethical aspectsOther lab skills :
SDSPAGE, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis,Plant tissue culture lab, Thin Layer Chromatography, Paper Chromatography, Slab Gel Electrophoresis, DNA isolation, RNA isolation, Spectrophotometer, Centrifugation, Gel Elution, PCR, Plasmid Isolation,Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.