To utilize knowledge and skill to improvise the organization’s wealth.Summery :
Having 7 year plus experience in Credit, Operation , customer service and Branch Banking.Educational Qualification :
Passed Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com), From Modern College, Pune in 2000 with 1st classProfessional Qualification :
Passed Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance), from Indira Institute of Management,
University of Pune in 2002 with First Class.Achievement :
Received Two Wheeler Super – Star award for Goa region in May 2008 .
Received Certificate of Exellecence Award .
Received “ SAMPARK “ Award for outstanding contribution towards Life Insurance Business
Successfully completion of Branch Leardership Program ( BLP ) of ICICI.
Branch received 5 Star Audit Rating .Personal skills :
Comprehensive problem solving abilities
Exposure to Corporate Banking Operations.
A very quick learner .
Team Facilitator.Project Details :
Export Fund Management in Serum Institute of India.Project includes :
To study EEFC account.
To study fluctuation in exchange rate of GBP, USD, EURO.
To utilize EEFC account for maximization of profitAdditional Qualification :
Computer literacy.Operating systems : DOS, Windows.Packages : Tally, FoxPro.Language : C programming.
Passed Government Diploma in Corporation & Accountancy (G.D.C.&A.) ExaminationProfessional Experience :A) ICICI Bank LTD from October 07 till date. :
I) Branch Operation Manager Reporting to BM from Sept 08.
1) Handling Operational activities in the branch.2) Achieving the Branch sale targets. :
II) Area Credit Manager Reporting to RCM from Oct 07 to Sept 08.
1) Handing Credit Activity for TW product.
2) Handling Goa state , Kolhapur, Sangli and Ratnagiri locations.
3) Handling the team of 15 employees.
4) Coordinator between RCU, Sales and collections.
5) Maintaining the TAT and cost.
6) Updating the daily MIS to sales and upper authority.B) Bajaj Auto Finance Limited. Sponsored links :
From April 04 to September 07 :
I) Junior Assistant in IT Department – Reporting to PM from May 07 to Sept 07
1) Preparation of Required Detail Documentation.
2) Finalizing Functional Specification ( FS )
3) Preparing Test Cases for User Acceptance Testing ( U A T )
II) Credit & Operations Manager Reporting to BM from April 04 to April 07.
1) Handling Credit activity for TW, PL, CV, CD loans.
2) Maintaining TAT of Approval, conversion and disbursement.
3) Checking of agreements and all Operations activities.
4) Coordination with the officer, field executives and the DSA staff.
5) Regular interaction with the dealers for getting market feedback.
6) Tele collection and reminders to the defaulters.
8) Updating daily MIS report to the Branch manager and the Head Office.C) M V. Loankar Consultancy Pvt Ltd. From December 02 to April 04. :
Credit Executive. – Reporting to Area Credit Manager .
1) Working for ICICI Bank. (Inhouse Employee).
2) Given loan appraisals as per company policy & customer profile for T W Loans.
3) Handing 5 dealership & 25 sales canvassers team & coordinate with them.
4) Analyzes the risk as per customer profile as company norms.
5) Operating ready computerized system for all loan procedure.
6) Daily follows up on hold cases.D) A. N Mulay & Co. (ESI and EPF Consultant) from Jun 97 to Jun 00 :
1) Handling 70 clients records ESI and EPF.
2) Filling Returns of employees.
3) Link between Govt. Department and Client.
4) Giving proper Guidelines to the clients.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.