Career Objective :
To work professionally in a challenging environment and achieve Organization’s Strategic goals through innovative resultoriented efforts, growth orientation & learning attitude.Professional Qualifications :
Sr. no. Course Board/ University Year Marks (%)
1. CA FINAL Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (New Delhi) May2011 50.00
2. CA PCC Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (New Delhi) May2009 52.50
3. CA CPT Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (New Delhi) Nov2006 68.50Educational Qualifications :
Sr. no. Course Board/ University Month & Year Marks (%)
1. B.com Veer Narmada South Gujarat University March,2009 56.00
2. H.S.C Gujarat Secondary & Higher Education Board March, 2006 75.60
3. S.S.C. Gujarat Secondary & Higher Education Board March, 2004 71.71Technical Qualification :
Computer Training Course As Per Rules & Regulation Of Icai
General Management & Communication Skills As Per Rules & Regulation Of IcaiArticalship Training :
Has undergone 3.5 years intensive full time training under the guidance of M/s H. I. JHAVERI & CO., chartered Accountants at SURAT.
The major experience and skill gained during training period are :
During articleship I have assumed responsibilities and met deadlines effectively.
Responsibilities included assisting, coordinating and execution of the various assignments
Preparation of Final Statements i.e. Sponsored links :
Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and the accompanying Schedules.
Scrutiny of various ledgers i.e. Cash Book, Bank Book, Journal and BRS.
Cash and bank vouching, Purchase and Sales ledgers.
Checking of fixed Assets registers and depreciation there on.
Checking the applicability of the accounting standards and companies act provisions.
Physical verification of cash, security items, stock and related records.
Making and filing of returns for corporate, trusts and noncorporate clients. Efiling of corporate returns and TDS returns.
Checking the internal control procedures.
Conducted the Revenue audit of Banks.
Conducted Statutory Audit of branches of Banks.
Conducted Tax audit of various firms.Strengths :
Good Communication skills, Positive attitude, Multitasking, Time Management, Ready to Learn; Result oriented attitude, Commitment to qulity and result,Sincere in attitude,Can adjust to any situation, Friendly but disciplined, Confident and focused.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.