Career objective :
To be in a responsible position in a company where I can use my technical, analytical and problem solving skills in resolving working problems of the industry.Work Experience :19/09/2009 – Current : Inspection Engineer, SGS India PVT. Ltd. AhmedabadJob responsibilities :
Inspection of Instrumentation aspects in the Pumping station which includes the tuning of PID controllers, Programming of the Main controller i.e. PLC and selection and mounting of different transducers.
Hydro test for the Gas line
ower Plant Project
Involved in the programming section of boiler (using PLC).
Selection of different transducers used in the Power plant.
Involved in the Inspection of Skid of gas compressor.Industrial trainings :01/2009 – 04/2009 Trainee Engineer : at Chemito Tech. Pvt. Ltd, Nasik.Project work includes :
1. Design of instrumentation and control aspect of the system (Gas chromatography Unit)
2. Controlling different Parameters through PLC and SCADA
3. Writing whole project reportSkills learnt :
1. Selection criteria for instruments in a process
2. Selection of controller for the process
3. Team working and interpersonal skills12/2005 – 03/2006 Diploma trainee Engineer : at GHCL, Sutarapada, Verval, JunagadhSkills learnt :
1. Fault analysis of various plant component used
2. Learnt calibration
3. Assisting senior engineers on day to day basisIndustrial workshops :
1. Workshop on PLCS, MMI, SCADA and AC drive (01-08-2006 to 06-08-2006)
I attended a workshop on PLC organized by Automation and Control System from pune. An overview was given on PLCS, MMI, SCADA, and AC drives.
2. Workshop on DCS.
I attended a workshop on DCS organized by Forbes Marshall. Different programming technique and interfacing were demonstrated along with overview of SCADA.3. Workshop on Industrial Safety :
Role of IC in achieving industrial safety (how to save human life and industry in an undesired event by keeping cost in mind) was covered in this workshop. Sponsored links :
This was organized by Gaur Technical Services.Prizes :
Silver medal By AVPTI College for 2nd rank in Diploma
Project expro I was awarded 1st in the Project expro in 4th year of BESeminars and Participations :
1. Seminar on Cricket Technology and role of IC, in 3rd year of B.E. IC at SVIT
2. Poster on PID Controller in 2nd year of B.E. IC at SVIT under ISTE
3. Participated in the Fault Finder of circuit in 4th Year of BE under ISTE
4. Participated in the Project Expro in 4th year of BE under ISTE
5. Participated in the Youth Parliament in 4th year of BE under ISTEEducation Qualification :
07/2006 – 05/2009 B.E. IC Department of IC, SVIT, Vasad, Anand, Gujarat
Result Pass with First Class.(65.71%)
Project Instrumentation and control in Adsorption Breakthrough Measurement System.
10/2003 – 05/2006 Department of Diploma in IC, AVPTI College, Rajkot, Gujarat.
Result First class with distinction (76.21%)Extra curriculum activity :
Placement coordinator Placement coordinator of IC department at SVIT
Class representative I am third and fourth year class representative in BE
ISTE coordinator Coordinated interdepartmental technical event at SVIT
Social activity I lead a team to ensure that in blood donation camp, which was organized by me at AVPTI, everything is processed smoothly
Sports I represented my college in volleyball team in Diploma and B.EAdditional Information :
Software proficiency Good knowledge of MS office packagePersonal profile :
Languages English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Mother tongue.
Hobbies and Interests Traveling, Playing volleyball and cricket
Personal qualities Can work under pressure, Focused on career goal, Team leader, Desire to learn new things, Flexible in working, Extrovert by nature
Reference available on requestDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.