Carrier object :
I would like to hold position that will be go towards benefits in favor of concern From my initiative capability and contribution. I am especially interest in position With a potential for advancement and increased responsibility . I would like to work for company that encourage member of staff for their work.Work experience :
Currently working as commercial dept with m/s. pvc converter (i) pvt ltd.. From feb 2011 to till date.Product Description :
Manufacturer of PVC Sheeting , Leather ClothExcise :
Preparing of excise Invoice for Despatch
Maintaining of job work book and Register
Preparing Rebate Claim and filing same in the excise dept..
Preparing of Finished Goods Statement.
Preparing of R.G.23 Part II A&C for CENVAT Credit
Preparing of R.G.1 Register
Preparing of Annexure10.
Revenue figure.Export activities :
Preparing of ARE1 Invoice , packing listExtra Work :
Maintaining of petty cash ledger in monthly
Preparing of payment approval as per P.O and GRN
Preparation of C” form in monthly
Familiar with current job work procedures.Computer knowledge :
Microsoft office, email, Internet TALLY ERP9, FOXPRO,C C++,
To ensure that various declaration / intimation and return statement / information are filled as required in time & permission obtained whenever required.
Maintaining of monthly worker attendanceEducational Qualification :
1)B. S. E. from ODISHA. Board, Cuttack.
2)C. Sponsored links :
H. S. E. from ODISHA. Board B.B.S.R.TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION :
Qualification Passed year University /Board DIVISION %
P.G.D.C.A 2011 B.F.C.A 1ST 80Current Activities :
1. To ensure safety measurements & use of safety accessories in work place to avoid accidents.
2. QMS documentation and implementation for dispatch department (as per ISO9001 :2008 standard norms).
3. Ensure To Maintain Proper Statutory Records, To Follow Procedure As Per The Rules & Regulations Required By The Govt. Daily Stock Register (RG 1), Cenvat Register RG23A PartII Inputs / Capital goods, P.L.A. Register, Daily Production Book, Worksheet Register Production , Clearance , value , Duty & cess Annexure IV & V Register for job work.
4. Making of Dispatch plan & follow up with HO and transporters for Vehicles. Ensuring customer schedules are met to achieve 100 % delivery performance. Coordination With Logistic Department & Production Department for Smooth deliveries of finished Goods.
5 .Preparations of Invoice & other relevant documents.
6. Warehouse Management, and material handling. Maintaining Finish Goods Under FIFO System Stringently and Disposal of Slow & NonMoving Items.
7. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
8. To evaluate, utilize & control the resources necessary for the smooth functioning of the department.
9. To review the performance of the dispatch dept.
10. To communicate/liaison with external authorities, & customers.
11. Preparation of time bound and accurate reports.Personal information :Marital status : Non MarriedLanguage known : Oriya, English , HindiDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.