Seeking challenging growth oriented position where my academic and technical skills can be utilized and improved, eventually to contribution in the growth of organization and prove myself with hard work and dedication.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Qualification University/Board Passing Year
M. phill (Microbiology) Vinaekaya University 2010
MSc. (Microbiology) H.P.U 2008
BSc. (Medical) H.P.U 2006
10 +2 (Medical ) J & K Board 2003
10th J & K Board 2001EXPOSURE IN SCIENTIFIC FIELD :
1) Training on Microbiological Skills at INDERA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE, Shimla (H.P).
2) Seminar held by National Research Development Corporation on Intellectual property India.
3) Training in h.p.m.c., in jarol, distt. Mandi (H.P)
4) Winter Training at HIMFED Milk Plant Chakkar, Mandi (H.P)PROJECT UNDERTAKEN :
1) Project on Bacteriological examination of Milk and Milk Products at SHOOLINI INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES AND BUSINESS MANAGMENT, Solan (H.P) under guidance of Professor M. P. Vohra.
2) Project on Antibiotic Assay from Naxpar pharma Pvt Ltd & INDERA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE, Shimla (H.P).EXPERIENCE :
1) Worked as a QC /QA Chemist with NAXPAR PHARMA PVT LTD (WHO GMP Certified ) Baddi from 1st August 2008 to 31st October 2010.JOB PROFILE :
Packing Material sampling & testing
Water Sampling & Testing
Raw material Sampling & testing
Volumetric and Reagents Preparations
Bulk Sampling & testing
Shifted on to QA later
BMR/BPR Issue , Retrieval & Reconciliation
Preparation of COA, STP and Specifications of Finish Products & Raw materials.
Participate in the activity of dispensing & sampling.
To Assist QC / QA Executive in prepration of System SOP Documents
Active Participations in AUDITSEXPERIENCE :
2) Presently working as a Regulatory Affairs / Quality Assurance officer in ADLEY FORMULATIONS Baddi, WHO Certified , Export Oriented Company dedicated in the manufacturing of Anticancer Parenteral Preprations & Solid Oral doses from 10th Nov 2010 to till date.
Right now we are exporting our various Oncology Products to Middle East , Combodia , Phillippines, Srilanka ,Bhutan, Kazakistan, Myanmar, Lebanon.JOB PROFILE :
To assist RA manager in the preparation of Dossiers
Preparations Documents related to regulatory affairs
Preparations Documents related to QA and QC
Preparation of Packing and Raw material Specification & STP
Checking of the Packing Material Art Works
Preparation & filling of document related System SOP’s .
Preparation documents for drug approval and other related documents.
Preparation of Documents related to FDA ( Approvals , Licenses, MMC )
Work related to tenders
Active participations in Audits eg . Sponsored links :
WHO , Ranbaxy , different countries
Active participations in self inspections as being a member of the team.AREA OF INTERESTS :
Quality AssuranceCOMPUTER SKILLSExpertise : MS Word, PowerPoint, Internet, ExcelPERSONAL TRAITS :
Positive attitude, responsibility towards duties, enthusiasm to accept challenges and ability to learn fast.DECLARATION :
It is to declare that all the information cited above is truly and best of my knowledge. If any of the information about me found incorrect or misleading, my candidature shall be liable to reject at any time of recruitment and I shall be solemnly responsible for that.PLACE :DATE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.