Education : B.Com, CA Inter (cleared)Work Experience : 1 year 2 monthsSkills : Accounts and taxIndustry : Banking/ Financial ServicesFunction : Finance & AccountsRoles : AccountantDetailed Education :
10th CBSE 1998
S.S.C CBSE 2000
B. Com Allahabad University 2003
C.A. (Inter) 2007I. T. Literacy:
`O' Level from UPTEC ( Ms Office, Foxpro, Internet)
I.T. Course From ICAI ( Tally )Job Experience :Ashok Leyland Finance as Customer Care Executive 2004 :Job Profile :
Maintaining Database of defaulters, Customers, Sale Details Etc.
Accepting Cash & Handling Cash
Clearing Customer QueriesUnited College of Engineering & Research as Office Assistant 2005 :Job Profile :
Maintaining Database of Students during admissions
Preparing Presentations to be displayed during admissions
Drafting Question Papers
Contacting Companies for Campus Recruitment
Sending brochures, letters etc.Articleship :
After completing C.A. Sponsored links :
(Inter) was pursuing Articleship from Mukherjee Biswas & Pathak Assisted in Statutory, Internal, Bank , C&AG Audits in
West Bank Hospital
Dabur IndiaAchievements :
Tax Audit in a Manufacturing Company ( Finalization of Accounts, preparation of reports)
Quaterly Audits in NISDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.