EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Name of Examination Class / Division Year of Passing Institute / College University
B.Sc (Chemistry) II class 1989 C.B.M. College of Arts and Science Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
B.D.S 1994 J.K.K. Natarajah Dental College Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IndiaCERTIFICATIONS / CREDENTIALS :Registration/Licence Number: Registration Number: 2006 (Certificate of Registration under The Dentists Act, 1948, by the Tamil Nadu Dental Council. C. SL.No:233, L.Vol.No: 7, L.Pg.No: 492).Expiry: This certicate shall remain in force for life.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Total Years Of Experience - Fifteen YearsOrganization/Institution–Bedstrength:MultiSpecialityDentalHospital. Out patient only. Working From - To: 1995-2009Location: Coimbatore, IndiaPost / Department: Dental Surgery.Job Description & Responsibilities: General Dental Practitioner. Handling out-patients with Diagnosis and treatments.CASES HANDLED: Consultations including diagnosis and treatments like tooth extractions, oral prophylaxis – scalling, filling, cosmetic dentistry, dentures – partial and complete dentures, orthodontics – removable appliances, prosthodontics – Jacket and crown, fixed partial dentures, crown and bridge.
Also has hands on experience with Specialists in the field of Endodontics (Root canal therapy), Orthodontics (Fixed braces), and Minor oral surgeries (Impaction). Sponsored links :
Pedodontics (child care).Reason for leaving: Wish to explore new opportunities, to gain experience and knowledge. Would like to have a broad outlook in the field of Dentistry.
Not ApplicableRESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS :
Not ApplicableADDITIONAL COURSES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED :
1. Training programme on Molar Endodontics for G.P.
2. Atraumatic Restorative Treatment.
3. Participated in Asia Pacific Dental Congress, Attended CDE programmes in 1996 in Mumbai.
1. Root Canal Therapy
2. Advances in Prosthodontics
3. Medical Emergencies in Dental Office.
4. Medical Negligence- Awareness and precautions.
5. Live Demonstration of Implants.
6. Minor Oral Surgery – removal of impacted tooth.etc.COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT :
1. Active participant in Colgate Free Dental Camps and offer free diagnosis and treatments for lower economic groups.
2. Also attended free dental camps in Schools for children organized by Lions Club.
HONOURS AND AWARDS :
Not applicablePROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS/MEMBERSHIPS :An active member in Indian Dental Association, Member No: TAM-8321
Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore branch.ACTIVITIES :
Participant in all Indian Dental Association Activities. Within state and interstate and national levels.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.