Educational Minutiae :
1 CCC Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University ,Ahmedabad Aug2010 First class
2 M.S.W. Kachchh University April, 2007 Second class
3 B.Com Veer Narmad S.G.Uni. Surat April, 2004 Pass Class
4 H.S.C G.H.S.E.B. Gandhinagar March, 2001 First classComputer Literacy :
Advanced Diploma in Computer Application,(A.D.C.A ) (Word, Excel, Power point And Internet)Dissertation :
I have Prepared a Dissertation as partial Fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of MSW, Titled.
“A STUDY OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS” (with Special reference to Jambusar city secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher’s).Extra Curriculum Activities :
1. Passing N.C.C. “C” Certificate in 2004
2. N.S.S. Activities for three yearsJob Experience :
1. I am working as a SOCIAL MOBILIZER in WASMO, (WATER AND SANITATION MANAGEMET ORGANISATION) Dahod under SWAJALDHARA PROJECT from 20th September2008 to 14th July 2009. At 15th July I am working in same Field in Bharuch.
2. Experience of working as Associate Project Coordinator (Anemia Control Project) with Deepak Foundation, an NGO working in the Rural and Tribal area of Vadodara District under the ‘Safe Motherhood and Child Survival Project’ to reduce maternal and infant death. It is the first venture of public private partnership (Deepak Foundation) with Government of Gujarat.( 1st December2007 to 19th September 2008 )
3. Experience of working as a SOCIAL MOBILIZER in “SWAJALDHARA PROJECT” in Center for Rural Care (Funding Agency “WASMO”) at Nadiad from 1st May 2007 to 30th November 2007. Job Responsibility.
Visit to the interior most region for generating awareness & community mobilizations.
Monitoring & evaluating activities of the work assigned to the staff in Tribal Taluka,Rural Taluka Baroda District
Documentation Planning for implementation of activities under the Anemia Control Programmer in 8 blocks.
Preparing monthly presentations and reports of the activity conducted in the 8 blocks as per plan & its achievements
Extended Support and coverage of the vital events of the organization such as village level health workers training, poster exhibitions, film show etc. Sponsored links :
Coordination and arrangement of meetings with Sarpanchs and village leaders, OPD clinics, medical camps, and formation of village health Committees
ASHA worker training for Anemia control ProjectField Experience :MSW – Is :
As a part of Practical fieldwork of syllabus for the degree of MSW, I undertook following assignment.
Field visit to rural areas (60 Days)
Orientation visit to various industrial unit and NGOs in various fields of social improvement
Education Tour (10 Days)
I have participated in bicycle rally called “Kachchh Awareness Campaign” in Bhachau Taluka, Di : Kachchh, for 15 Days.
I have worked as a placement students Utkarsh Foundation Trust, Baroda for 15 Days.MSW – II :As a part of MSW syllabus I have completed the Following Placements :
(A) Rural Field work (15 Days)
(B) Block placement (45 Days) Center for rural care, BarodaActivities :
1. Awareness programmes of HIV/AIDS & S.T.D among Truckers
2. To give awareness Training for HIV/ AIDS & S.T.D to young people.
3. Celebration of world AIDS Day.
(C) Block Placement (30 Days) in Center for Rural Care at Nadiad Worked on Swajaldhara Project / Sector Reform (state) Scheme.
(D) Education tour (10 Days)Activates :
1. Rural survey in Neem ka Thana, Taluka, Di, Skier, State Rajasthan as a view point of social work
2. Visit of various N.G.O & InstitutionsLanguages Known : English. Hindi, Gujarati,Professional Experience :
Have worked for CSDS (Center for Studies of the Development Societies, DELHI), on Project of “National Opinion Poll” For SIX Days in Devgadh Bariya.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.