A result-oriented professional with over 14 years of experience in quality assurance and quality control area of piping and pipeline construction field, client interaction, trouble shooting, liaising skills, team management and vendor handling.CAREER SUMMARY :
Above 14 years of experience in oil and gas piping construction quality field. I started my career as a piping inspector in 1999. For the last 13 years I have been working as a QA/QC engineer in 5 various projects in India and abroad.QUALIFICATION :TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION :
3-Year Diploma In Mechanical Engineering (DME), NMSK Polytechnic (1996 to1998)PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINING COURSES :
NDT Level-2 (RT,PT & MPT) Arcraft Welding School
QMS lead auditor certification from DNV Bangalore
CSWIP 3.1 Certification from TWI LondonLIST OF PROJECTS WORKED :1. ARABIAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LLC : Pipeline project : ABIDHABI-UAE2. DODSAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD. : Gas piping project Abu Dhabi3. LCM OIL AND GAS LIBYA : Onshore pipe line project – Libya4. LURGI INDIA LTD : Crude oil refinery project – shut down project –India5. TOYO ENGINEERING INDIA LTD : Petrochemical refinery revamp and shut down project – India6. MITSUI ENGINEERS AND SHIP BUILDERS K.S.A : Petrochemical refinery project – Saudi Arabia7. L & T LTD ( ECC DIVISION) : Pipeline project India8. DODSAL INDIA LTD : Atomic power piping project – India9. TECHNOMECH ENGINEERS (P) LTD : Offshore structural and crude oil refinery project – IndiaPROJECT DETAILS :1) ARABIAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LLC ABUDHABI (FEB 2012 TO PRESENT) :Designation : SR.QC EngineerName of Project : SWSR PROJECT LIWA – Abu DhabiClient : TranscoOutline : 110 kms Water pipeline project2) DODSAL ENGG & CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD ABUDHABI (JUNE 2011 TO FEB 2012) :Designation : QMS AuditorName of Project : Shah Gas Development project – Abu DhabiClient : Saibem ,ItalyOutline : Green field Process piping with the total of 2.5 million weld inch diameters.2) LCM OIL & GAS – TRIPOLI, LIBYA (SEPT 2010 – JUNE 2011) :Designation : Lead QA/QC EngineerName of Project : A100 trunk lines and flow lines replacement projectBu attefel fieldClient : Melitah oil and gas, LibyaOutline : Total of 48 kms onshore pipeline with the scope of 300, 00 inch diameters of pipe welding3) LURGI INDIA LTD – KOLKATA, INDIA (SEP 2009 TO AUG 2010) :Designation : QA/QC EngineerName of Project : Sulfur recovery unit expansion projectClient : IOCL HALDIA, IndiaOutline : Shut down and Expansion Project with the scope of 250,000 inch diameters of pipe welding
4) TOYO ENGINEERING INDIA LTD – KOLKATA, INDIA (AUG 2008 TO AUG 2009)Designation : QA/QC EngineerName of Project : Super-max ProjectClient : Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd, Kolkata, IndiaOutline : Revamp and shutdown Project with the scope of 300,000 inch diameters of pipe welding5) MITSUI ENGINEERS K.S.A RABIGH, SAUDI ARABIA (MARCH 2007 AUG 2008) :Designation : QA/QC EngineerName of Project : PC2 Monomer (MEG & PO)Client : Rabigh Petrochemicals, Saudi ArabiaOutline : Green Field Project with the scope of 600,000 inch diameters pipe welding in Propylene oxide Plant and 350,000 inch diameters pipe welding in Mono ethylene glycolene plant6) L&T (ECC DIVISION) – HYDERABAD, INDIA (DEC 2005 – FEB 2007) :Designation : QA/QC EngineerName of Project : Air Fuel Hydrant System (Pipeline project)Client : GMR Group, Hyderabad,IndiaOutline : Green Field Project with the scope of 350, 00 inch diameters and total of 15kms of pipe line welding7) DODSAL INDIA LTD – KAIGA, KARNATAKA, INDIA (April 2003 – Nov 2005) :Designation : QC inspector weldingName of Project : Kaiga Atomic Power Station, Phase – 3 & 4Client : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Karnataka, IndiaOutline : Green Field Project with the scope of 650,000 inch diameters of pipe welding
8) TECHNOMECH ENGINEERS – MUMBAI, INDIA (Jan 1999 – April 2003)Project : 1Designation : Piping and Structural welding inspectorName of Project : Expansion of Propylene compressor unitClient : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Panipat,Haryana, IndiaOutline : Green Field Project with the scope of 110,000 inch diameters of pipe weldingProject : 2Name of Project : Leg Renewal of Sager Samrat Oil RigClient : ONGC, Bombay highOutline : Offshore Project, Scope of 35,000 meter length of structural welding.CAREER OVERVIEW IN THE AREAS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE, QUALITY CONTROL AND TEAM MANAGEMENT :Overall Duties and Responsibilities :Quality assurance :
Client interaction, understanding requirements and ensuring timely project deliverable and meeting the construction forecast within assigned time.
Conducting internal audits and Quality management system implementation.
Preparing and reviewing of ITP,QAP and work procedures and specifications
Preparing and reviewing of WPS,PQR
Conducting welder qualification test, toolbox and safety meetings at site
Preparing and raising of NCR against Non compliance with Follow-ups and corrective, Preventive actions
Conducting quality related meetings with co-inspectors and engineers and try to avoid the communication failure.
Aiming to complete the project as soon as possible with perfect quality
Giving first preference to Safety and QualityQuality control :
Involving in welding inspection and monitoring PWHT & NDT activities & interpretation of RT Films and positive material identification results
Inspection and testing in blasting and painting yard ( Familiar in salt testing, surface profile checking, DFT & holiday test)
In house storage inspection of welding related accessories like welding machine, welding consumables, Owen and Calibration certificates of gauges and testing instruments.
Preparing daily inspection & progress reports and non-destructive test (NDT) reports including various QC related documents.
Incoming material inspection including of equipments, piping accessories and verification of mill and laboratory test certificates with project requirement.
Capabilities to analyze the P&ID and vendor drawings, Loop marking in P&ID, Loop checking at site, mechanical clearance, punch preparation & killing and ensuring that the loop is ready for pressure test.
Resolving construction site problems in close coordination with the designers and piping engineers.
Analysis of material with drawing and relevant WPS.
Confirming the piping materials (pipe fittings, flanges and valves) as per specification and WPS.
Coordinating site activities and interfacing with the procurement team & vendors.
Construction planning, scheduling and bill clearance of subcontractors.PERSONAL PARTICULARS :Marital status : MarriedLanguages Known : English, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi
Thanks for your time consideration. Sponsored links :
Waiting for your ResponseDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.