CAREER OBJECTIVES :
Looking for placement where I can prove my abilities.
Assurance to the organisation to be a committed employee who will work constantly for the company to achieve its goalposts.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in Mechanical Stream from Nehru college of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore. (2005 to 2007)with
2. Standard 12th from Jayendra Saraswathi Vidyalaya, Coimbatore (2005) with 72% aggregate.
3. Standard 10th from Kendria Vidyalaya, Coimbatore (2003) with 44% aggregate.DGCA PAPERS (GOVT. OF INDIA MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION)4. Paper I : Rules and Regulations June ’07.5. Paper II : General Engineering and Maintenance Practices June ’08.6. Paper III :-Light AircraftOct’08.COMPUTER NO : E-05023730TOTAL AVIATION EXPERIENCE THREE YEARS :
Completed Training in Air India for Six Months from 11th June 2008 10th Dec 2008 In Power plant Overhaul Department.
Completed Ab-intio training from Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences for two and half years from 13th July 2005 to 13th December 2007.
PARK SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICAL SCIENCES
6 months experience as an instructor from 1st August 2009 to 10th February 2010.TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE :Trained in Power Plant Overhaul Division (PPOD) of Air India :
On Pratt & Whitney 4000 series engines, CF6 – 50C2 & 80C2 engines and Auxiliary Power Units.Auxiliary Power Unit Section :
Assisted in repairs, rectifications, overh Sponsored links :
aul and assembly of Auxiliary Power Units used in Boeing 747-300/ -400, Boeing 737-800 and Airbus 310 aircrafts.
The Power Units include, GTCP 660-4, GTCP 331-250 and PW 901-A, 131-9B engines.CF6 Hot and Cold Section :
Assisted in stripping and assembly of high pressure compressor and turbine modules of the General Electric CF6 engine series.
Assisted in checking turbine tip clearance and in pressure leak tests.CF6 Engine Dressing Section :
Assisted in assembly of the fan shaft and the mid shaft assembly.
Assisted in installation of low pressure compressor.
Assisted in installation of actuators operating the bleed air valves.
Assisted in installation of fuel nozzles and fuel manifold.
Assisted in carrying out leak test in the fuel manifold.
Ab-Intio training in Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences :
Trained on Cessna 150D.Trained on HT-2 :
Performed riveting on the structure.
Installed instruments and electrical equipments.
Performed patch repairs on the structure.
Installed navigational lights on the wings and tail plane.
Carried out replenishment and topping up of oil and charging of Landing Gear oleo struts.
Trained on Rolls Royce Avon Turbojet Engine.
Trained on Cirrus Major Engine.
Trained on Avco Lycoming Opposed Engine.PERSONAL PROFILE :GENDER : Male.MARITAL STATUS : Single.NATIONALITY : Indian.LANGUAGES KNOWN : English, Hindi and Tamil.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my Knowledge and belief.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.