Total 26 years of experience in Indian Air Force as an Aircraft Technician.
Initially inducted in IAF as an Air Defence System Operator in 1985 worked for six years.
Completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication (IAF) in 1991.
Worked on Hunter Aircraft for three years as technician on Radio Navigation system for three years.
Worked on Chukar and Lakshya (ADE DRDO build) pilotless aircraft for three years.Worked on Mirage 2000 Aircraft for six years on three systems :
1. Navigation and weapon system
2. Fly by wire system
3. Radio systemExperience :
Worked on Jaguar Radar DARIN 1 and 2 (HAL modification) systems for five years.
Completed DGCA approved course on Radio Navigation system on Boeing 737200 at Indian Airlines New Delhi.
Completed Basic Aircraft Maintenance License (DGCA) in Radio Navigation system 2009.Undergone various in service courses relating to management like :
1. Sponsored links :
Junior Warrant Officer management course (JMC)
2. Warrant Officer leadership course (WOLC)
3. Methods of Instruction Course Airman (MICA)In the due course of this vast experience performed various management duties :
1. Personal Management in Aviation
2. Desk/Hangar Management in Aviation
3. Security Management in Aviation
4. Tarmac Management in Aviation
5. Inventory Management in AviationEducation:
1. Diploma in Electronics Telecommunication IAF
2. Degree in Electronics Telecommunication IAF
3. Basic Aircraft Maintenance License (DGCA) in Radio Navigation system
4. Microsoft Certified Professional courseDate :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.