CAREER OBJECTIVES :
Seeking a challenging career in the field of Pharmaceutical research, to be a part of the challenging work environment, that continuously enriches my knowledge and upgrades my skills as well. To get responsible position in an environment demanding corporate growth and dynamic working skills, that allows me to utilize my educational experience, skill and creativity.ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS :
Examination Institution Board/ University % of marks Year of passing
M. Pharm (Pharmacology) S.C.S. College of Pharmacy, Harapanahalli. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangaluru. 2010
B. Pharm 68.95 Nov2007TITLE OF DISSERTATION :
PROPHYLACTIC AND CURATIVE EFFECTS OF MORINGA OLEIFERA PODS AND SEEDS ON CCl4 DAMAGED RAT LIVERSEMINARS DELIVERED :
Prodrug designing and QSAR studies.
Gastric Proton Pump Inhibitors and Catalysis.
Structure Elucidation of Alkaloids.
Instrumentation of IR, NMR and Mass Spectroscopy and their interpretation.
Antipseudomonal Penicillin and CephalosporinINSTRUMENT PROFICIENCY :
Double Beam U.V. Spectrophotometer
PlethysmographAREA OF INTREST :
Research and Development, Formulation and Development.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Clinical Research.TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE :
Computer operating and Internet browsing, literature survey. Sponsored links :
My good communication skills, ability to manage, plan and schedule independently, team skills, punctuality and confidence adds on to my technical and research experience.LIST OF PAPERS PRESENTED :Poster presentation :
1. Nanjappaiah HM , Yousufuddin Irfan , Jayakumar Swamy BHM ,Nagendra Rao R and Shivakumar Hugar . Screening of Ficus glomerata unripe fruits for the possible hepatoprotective activity. International Herbal Conference held on 26 – 28,Feb-2009 at Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bangalore, India.
2. Nanjappaiah H.M. Kalyan Roy , Prabu K , Vaidya V.P. Shivakumar Hugar. Wound healing potential of Ficus glomerata leaf extract. National Seminar on Nano Chemistry – A Science of Diminished Dimensions held on 11th March, 2009 at Sahyadri Science College, Shimoga 577203, India.
3. Nanjappaiah H.M. Revanasiddaiah Pujari,Veeranagouda A , Vaidya V.P. Padmashali B.and Shivakumar Hugar. Hepatoprotective effect of Abutilon indicum flowers on paracetamol damaged rat liver. National Seminar on Nano Chemistry – A Science of Diminished Dimensions held on 11th March, 2009 at Sahyadri Science College, Shimoga 577203, India.
4. Jagadeesha A S, Thakor pushpendrasinh J, Nanjappaiah H M, Shivakumar Hugar. Antidiabetic study of Moringa oleifera leaf extract. 61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2009 Ahmedabad (Gujarat), India.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.