To adhere targets dates of life time, industrious and hard working for accomplishments of mission. To maintain honesty, punctuality, regularity, dedication, devotion, discipline, determination, commitment in work in order to achieve success, excellence, honour and purity in professional and public life.Education Qualification :
Name of exam Year of passing Marks obtained % of marks Board/University Division
Matric 2001 349/500 69.80 CBSE, Delhi 1st
10+2 2003 324/500 64.80 CBSE, Delhi 1st
B.Pharm 2004-2008 3669/5600 65.51 MDU, Rohtak 1st
M.Pharm (Pharamacology) 2008-2009
1st year 757/1200 63.08% KUK 1st
2nd year 427/600 71.16% KUK 1st
Total 1184/1800 65.77% KUK Ist
PG Diploma in IPR Distance Persuing
Qualified GPAT held in 2011 with valid result conducted by Maharaja Sarajira University of Baroda Vadodara India
Name of college appeared in B.Pharm Hindu College of Pharmacy Sonipat Haryana
Research work on the topic of Evaluation of Analgesic and Anti-inflammatory activity on selected plant for the thesis submission for M.Pharm(Pharmacology).Training Experience :
1. Undergone a training of 2 months (Eight weeks) in production in Ranbaxy (Ponta Sahib) in 2007.
2. Worked on the Project on “Cleaning Validation Guildline” in RFCL for 35 days in 2007.Work Experience :
Teaching experience of 1 year and 1 month as a Lecturer and teached APHE and Inorganic Chemistry, rem biology, microbiology as subjects in Sonipat HaryanaMemberships :
1. Registered Pharmacist under Haryana State Pharmacy Council
2. Life time member of Indian Pharmacy Graduates AssociationPosters and presentation :
1. Attended and Presented poster on Ethanolic extract of Sesbania sesbane(L) and ameliorative mechanism of sodium chloride stress for antidiabetic in alloxan induced diabetic mice International Conference on “Advances In Free Radicals Reaearch, Natural Products , Antioxidants and Radioprotectors in Health & 9th Annual Meeting of the Society of Free Radical Research India held on Jan 11-13 2010 organized by Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute ,Ohio State University , Columbus, USA & Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, University of Hyderabad .
2. Attended and Presented poster on Analgesic Effect and Mechanism of Inflammation of Hipslon in mice held in 61st IPC 2009 held on Dec 2009 in Nirma University
3. Attended 60th IPC held on Dec 2008 in New Delhi
4. Attended and Presented poster on Huntington disease Pathophysiology and Management in Rajasthan Pharmacy College held on Aug 28-30 2009
5. Attended and Presented poster on Sepsis A review in Advanced Institute of Pharmacy, Palwal held on March 28-30 2009
6. Attended and Presented poster on Apoptosis - An introduction in Chitkara College of Pharmacy held on Oct 31 2009
7. Attended and Participated in Indian Pharmacy Graduate’s Association Sliver Jubilee Conference of IPGA for Poster competition held on Nov7-8 2009 in ISF college of Pharmacy Moga, Punjab
8. Attended National seminar on Nano Colloidal Carriers : Site specific and Controlled Drug Delivery held at ISF College Pharmacy Moga Punjab held on oct 10-11 Oct 2008
9. Attended and Presented poster on Pharamacovigilance – An Introduction in Rajendra Institute of Technology Sciences Sirsa Haryana held on Nov 2009.
10. Attended National seminar on Emerging Trends in Drug discovery and formulation development (APTI sponsored) held on Feb 21 2009 in Jan Nayak Ch. Sponsored links :
Devi Lal Memorial College of Pharmacy Sirsa
11. Attended and presented poster on Evaluation of analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of leaves in Pterospermum acerifolium (L) Willd in International Conference and CME cum workshop on Pharmacovigliance System and Rational use of medicines : An integrated approach organized by Department of Pharmacology, Lady Hardinge Medicial and Associated Hospital, Indian society for Rational Pharmacotherapeutics(2nd national conference), Society of Pharmacovigilance(10th national conference) held on 26th-28th Nov 2010Workshops :
1.Attended and Presented poster International Workshop on Next Generation tools in Life Science Research and Education held on Nov 9 2009 organized by Amar Shaheed Baba Ajit Singh Memorial College of Pharmacy , Bela (Ropar) & Synergytech Inc, Mumbai .
2. Participated in Pre conference Workshop & CME conference held at Rajendra Institute of Technology Sciences Sirsa Haryana held on Nov 2009.
3. Participated in International Conference and CME cum Workshop on Pharmacovigliance System and Rational use of medicines : An integrated approach organized by Department of Pharmacology, Lady Hardinge Medicial and Associated Hospital, Indian society for Rational Pharmacotherapeutics(2nd National conference), Society of Pharmacovigilance(10th National Conference) held on 26th-28th Nov 2010Oral Presentation :
1.Attended and given Oral Presentation in ICNPBT 2011 conference held in Annamalai University on Evulation of Analgesic and Antiinflammatory activity of Seed extracts of Pterospermum acerifolium (L) Willd OP 75 from Jan 10-12 2011 Sponcered by NatureStaff Development Programme :
1. Attended AICTE Sponsored two week Staff Development Programme on “Recent advances in Drug Delivery and Technology from July 1-14, 2011 Organized by S.K Patel college of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Ganpat University Mehsana (N.Gujrat)International symposium :
Attended International Symposium on Health & Drug Policy Evaluation Advances in New Millennium held on Sep12, 2011 in KLEU’s College of Pharmacy Belgam Sponcered by ICMRGuest lectures :
1. Attended guest lecture on Adaptogen And Standardization by Dr A Ansari(Reader) in Jamia Hamdard University NewDelhi (Faculity Of Pharamaceutical Sciences)
2. Attended guest lecture on Standardization on Herbal Drugs by A.N.Kalia (Senior Reader, Faculity of Pharamaceutical Sciences, MDU, Rohtak)
3. Attended 1st Annual Lecture on Globalizing Indian Health System And Tradition :- Role of modern science by Ramesh .C. Panday Phd, GDP Ayuverdic University , New Brunswick technology centre New Brunswick (New Jersey) U.S.A on 2nd Oct 2008 in KUK
4. Attended extended Lect by Dr Sudarshan Arora, President of Clinical drug development Ranbaxy Lab Ltd on Development of RBX 1160 Arterolane meleate in combination with piper aqurine phosphate in Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Kurushetra University Kurushetra in 2008.Subscripition :
1. Regd and Paid Subscriber of International Wound Journal by Blackwell Wiley Publications
2. Regd and Official Customer of Sage Online Journals
3. Subscriber of Bioinformatics International for one yearPrinciple area of research :
Excellent animal handling especially in mice and rats. Performed analgesic and antiinflammarory activities.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.