Career Objective :
To work in an organization that offers me a positive environment to learn new skills and implement them for the betterment of the business.Professional Qualification :College : Naraina College of Engineering & Technology, Panki Kanpur.
Constituent college of Gautam Buddha Technical University (formerly UPTU)
Bachelor of Technology
Aggregate 71.48%Academic Qualification :
Qualification Institute Board Year of Passing Marks (%)
Intermediate S.M.L.K.S.D. Inter College, Kanpur U.P.BOARD 2007 64.6
High School S.M.L.K.S.D. Inter College, Kanpur U.P.BOARD 2005 60.5Area of Interest :
Power System.Projects :TITLE : RF Based Power Theft Identifier through PC
Description-The proposed project work is aimed to use radio communication between energy consumer and centralized electric sub-station, where the energy theft monitoring is performed. Sponsored links :
Hence, this project work is divided into two units i.e.
(1) energy theft detection at energy consumer’s place,
(2) Centralized radio receiver, where the power theft information is received, decoded and monitored using Microcontroller.Summer Training :
45 Days Training on Power Transformer at BHEL, Jhansi.
30 Days Training on Static Converter at Loco Shed Kanpur.Extra Curricular Activities :
Awarded by NIIT in Merit List .
Certificate Course of “Operating System & Networking Concept” in NIIT.
Certified Computer Application course of “Disk Operating System” with ‘B’ grade.
Participated in “Mecharnival2010” of college annual function in HBTI.Declaration :
I hereby declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.