To unify the personal goal with that of the organization and aim for the achievement of best results by being enthusiastic at every given opportunity revealing my strengths and Team spirit.,EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
SSLC from Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board-First Class
P.U.C from Bangalore University- First Class
B.A from Bangalore University- First Class
M.A.From Bangalore University-Second ClassADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION :
 D.C.A (Diploma in Computer Application.,)
Soft ware in Kannada & English (certified by govt. orgn.)
(Windows 95, MS Office 97, Local area net work, internet level. Web Browsing,)
 Stage, Proman..(Copyright 1996-2009 Ecotech Software Pvt Ltd-Chennai)
 Baraha, Nudi in Kannada
 DTP-Desk top PublishingWORK EXPERIENCE :
1) 4Years 6months Experience In Adults Education Department (It’s a central Government scheme)
2) 7.5 Year Experience(Present) in Celebrations Apparel Ltd. Sponsored links :
(A RAYMOND GROUP COMPANY) as a Store Officer : & Asst. of Purchase Department,JOB PROFILE :
1) Giving The Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Reports To Accounts Department & Finance Executive
2) Reporting of Daily Stock position to concern department,
3) Generating Stock Reports (Month End Reports, and Sending To Accounts Department.
4) Submitting Bills to Accounts Department.
5) E – mail Communication With Group
6) Making of G.R.N (Goods Receipt Note)
7) Making of P.O (Purchase Order-Often)
8) Updating All Buyers Bill Of entry -BOM (Export Order).
9) Involving all the activities which were related to the Store. Monitoring the standard operating procedures (SOP) of the material receipts and issues. Stock verification and correction.DECLARATION :
I here by declare that all above-mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. So Please Offer this opportunity to Work in your organization.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.