ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
Degree in Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Mharishi Dyanand University, Rohtak (Haryana).Duration : April 2009 to June 2012
3 Years Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 74.50% marks from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Traning,Chandigarh.Duration : Augest 2006 to June 2009
Matriculation with 63.3% from Bord OF School Education Haryana in 2005.TRAINING UNDERTAKEN :
1) Industrial Summer Training in GURU GOBIND THERMAL PLANT(GGS),Bathinda,Punjab.Training involves :
Basic introduction to equipent Used in Power Plant , Generater and Coolent Temperature Senser and Controller used in Thermal Plant.
2) Industrial Summer Training in AIR RADIO (All India Radio), Bathinda, Punjab.Training involves :
Basic introduction to Communication, Transmitter and Optical communication and Equipments used at Radio Station including Live transmission.
3) Industrial Summer Training in BSNL(Bharat Sabchar Nigam Limited)Bathinda
Punjab.Training involves :
Basic introduction to Communication Technique used in telephone Networking like PCM(Pulse Code Modulation),Digital switch,Fiber Optic Communicatinon and GSM(Globel System Of Mobile Communication) and Industrial Visit,etc.
4) Industrial Summer Training in Huwai electronic,Gurgaon,Haryana
Basic introduction to GSM(Globel System Of Mobile Communication).Duration : 6 weeks.
5) Done short term course in embedded technology from Appin Technology (Karol Bagh).Duration : 6 weeks.AREAS OF INTEREST :
Interested in microprocessor, embedded technology, digital electronics and television broadcasting.
Done projects on analog electronics and embedded systems :
Communication with laser beam
Ultrasonic Distance Meter.FINAL YEAR PROJECT :
RFID Based Library Management System.
Little Description :It is basically an tracking device wich track books with an identification no or RFID Tag no. Sponsored links :
which placed into that book, by the use of commen antenna in library we can take the count of books and know which book is issue or unissue.DATE : ___________PLACE : __________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.