CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To lead a challenging career and to work in an organization, where I can contribute my knowledge and skill for the growth of the organization, which gives an opportunity for better learning, and excellence in the latest technology.ACADEMIC PROFILE :Course : B.E. in Electrical and Electronics.College : S.C.T Institute of technology, Bangalore.University : Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum.CLASS BOARD OF EXAMINATION YEAR INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE
B.E. in Electrical& Electronics Engg. Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum. 2007-2011 S.C.T Institute of Technology Bangalore-75 (Aggregate in 3rd to 8 th semester) 56.6%
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg. Department of Technical Education, Bangalore. 2004-2007 Sanjay Gandhi Polytechnic, Bellary (Aggregate of 1st to 6th semester) 65.45%
Class X Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bellary 2004 KV (CBSE) 51.0%PROJECT PROFILE :1. Project Title : Controlling home appliances using GSM & Push buttons. (B.E)Description : Automation means controlling the various devices in home, industries, companies, etc. Previously this was implemented for one or two devices, now which have been implemented for various tasks with the help of GSM & push buttons. Equipment’s can be controlled are Fans, Lights, motors, etc.
The key strength of GSM is its international roaming capability giving consumers a seamless service, superior speech quality, universal and inexpensive mobile phones, digital convenience, new services (call waiting, call forwarding SMS).2. Sponsored links :
Project Title : Speed control of DC motor using IR (DIPLOMA)Description : Motor is defined as an static electrical device which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.
DC Motor speed can be controlled by various ways, in our project speed of motor is controlled by using IR (Infrared Rays). These infrared rays not harmful to our body cannot be visible to our naked eyes.WORK EXPERIENCE :
1. Worked as Trainee Engineer (Shift Operator) in KSPL, Bellary (May to August 2007).
2. Worked as Site Supervisor in DEPL, Bangalore (August 2011 to May 2012).JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Responsible for erection & commissioning alongwith termination of LT cables & panels.
2. Analyzing SLD of cable & cable trays and termination according to that.
3. Supervision on installation of Electrical equipments like Earthing, Light fixing, Power outlets, Circuit & point wiring, etc
4. Preparing As-Built Diagrams after completion of Electrical work.COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :Platform : Working knowledge of Windows 98 /00/XPPackages : MS Office (Word / excel / power point)Softwares : Auto-cad DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.