PROFESSIONAL SNAPSHOT :
* A dynamic professional offering around 4 years of experience in the areas of Merchandising in the Garment industry in India and Srilanka.
* Ability to work on multitask projects and has always been very strong in driving business results under strict deadlines.
* Sound Technical background and in-depth understanding of the Garment & Apparel.
* Proven leadership skill involving managing, developing & motivating team.
* Possess strong communication, team management, coordination and analytical skills, coupled with a keen eye for quality and aesthetics.CORPORATE CAREER :
Nov’10 – Till Date with Timex Garment Ltd., Colambo, SRILANKA as Sr. Merchandiser.
(Amongst the Top Garment Export House working exclusively for a Uk and European Customers)
May’08 – Oct’10 with Dynamic Design, Pace City-2, Gurgaonas Sr. Merchandiser.
(Amongst the Top Exporters in India)
May’07 – Apr’08 with Nahar Group, Ludhiana as a Merchandiser (Development & Production)
(Head office of Nahar Group worked in Export division for Label GAP, OLD NAVY.WORKING PROFILE :Job Responsibility :
**Preparing & keeping follow up of Time & Action Plan Process including Order Confirmation to Final Packing.
**Procurement of bulk fabric, trims & accessories. Developing a reliable and cost effective network of vendors /suppliers for my company.
**Identifying and developing reliable supplier base for garments and following up for timely delivery of resources.
**Communicating with Buyer regarding trims approval (Participating in sending Lab dips & Samples for approval) & technical discussions.
**Keeping strong follow up with Buyer, Supplier & Factory.
**Analyzing the performance of vendors.
**Attending PP Meeting & acting accordingly.
**Directly responsible for smooth flow of operation with cost effectiveness with optimum utilization of resources.
**Motivating & cooperating team for achieving higher goals under strict time frame.
Apt In Following Areas’
**Managing various operations like A). Sourcing of products, B). Price negotiation C). Order booking & D). Costing.
**Preparing project plans, market analysis, pricing analysis, purchase negotiations, budgetary planning & control.
**Formulating pre-planned developmental strategies for achievement of goals and targets by identifying & developing new avenues for long term growth.
**Overseeing the overall Production/Planning/Quality activities dealing with vendors.
**Conceptualising & implementing Systems & operating procedures to optimize resource / capacity utilisation in production operations.BUYERS/ LABELS EXPERIENCE IN COMPANEY :**Timex Group:- NEXT, TESCO, H&M, BRAVISSIMO Through Buying Agency P&A (UK).**Dynamic Design:-Alona, Arzoo,Kaktus, Giorgia & Johns, Kaktus,Springway,System-U, Sud E-Express, R&H
TGM. Sponsored links :
Gloria Vanderbilt, Bandolino Blu, Vintage America**Nahar Group:- GAP, Old Navy.AREAS OF EXPERTISE :Groups:Women’s wear, Kid’s wear &, Men’s wearProducts: KNITTED GARMENTS: Both Basic & High Fashioned: Tops, Dress, T-shirt, Polo, Jackets, Tank Top,
Hooded Jacket, etcLINGERI: Padded Bra, Non-Padded Bra, Wired Bra, Shorts, Brief, Thong, Thigh Slimmer.Fabrics handled: Knits: Jersey, Slub Jersey, Interlock, Pique, Fleece. Terry, Rib, Waffle, etc.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
**PG Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing ) from Symbiosis Pune (SCDL).
**PG Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology (GMT) from NIIFT, Mohali, Punjab.
**B.Com (Accounts Hs.) from Vinoba BhaweUniversity, Bokaro Steel City.
**Computer Diploma Course from NIIT.IT SKILLS :
**Well versed with ERP ( TOPS ), MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Outlook Express, Mailing & CADINDUSTRIAL TRAINING & PROJECTS :**Diploma ProjectOrganization: -Shahi Export Pvt. Ltd. ( Noida ).Project: -Flexible Manufacturing System.**InternshipOrganization: -Richa & Co. ( Gurgaon)Projects: -* Feasibility study of lot determination at garment stage.
* Capacity study of washing & production department.
* Time Study of a Denim Jacket &Trousers.Achievements: Awarded Best group presentation in Final Diploma Project for NIIFT GMT.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.