Seeking assignments in general administration, back office operation with dynamic, growth oriented and professional organization.CAREER SNAPSHOT :
A focused MBA professional with a Masters in Finance and HR from Amity University, Lucknow.
A strong communicator with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
M.B.A. (Finance and Human Resource) from Amity University in 2010.
Diploma in Masters in Public Relations from Lucknow University in 2008.
B.Com from Lucknow University in 2007.
Intermediate from Modern School (ISC Board) in 2004.
High School from Modern School ( ICSE Board ) in 2002 .WORK EXPERIENCE :
Worked with LITE PLACEMENT CONSULTANCY PVT LTD.,as an HR EXECUTIVE from (June 2010 –Feb 2011).COMPANY PROFILE :
LITE PLACEMENT has tied up with National/Multinational Pharma Companies and handled their man power requirements in the fields of Sales and Brand management and Production, dealing Pan India .JOB RESPONSIBITIES : Recruitment, Scheduling interviews , Shortlisting candidates from job portals ,Sourcing and screening profiles ( Pharma Sales ), Maintenance of data in excel sheets , etc.JOB PROFILE :
1. Understanding the requirement of the client and thereby posting various job openings on different websites.
2. Identification of the best suit sourcing methologies according to the position like job portals, candidate’s reference, head-hunting, networking , etc.
3. Shortlisting/screening of the suitable candidates as per the requirement.
4. Coordinating , scheduling candidate’s interview and arranging for various rounds of interview according to the client’s suitability.
5. Preparing reports showing the status of the candidates who are being shortlisted / selected / rejected.
6. End to end coordination of interviews with the managers and other personals from both candidate’s and client’s side and follow up for the feedback.CLIENTS WORKING WITH :
Ranbaxy, Glenmark, Lupin , Wockhardt, Ipca,Torrent , Astrazeneca , Panacea Biotech ,Glaxosmithkline, Novonordisk, Novartis , UCB ,Bayer, Abbott Healthcare,Etc.ACADEMIC PROJECTS :Organization : HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITEDProject Duration : 16/05/09 to 30/06/09Project Title : “Study and analysis of Capital Expenditure”Description : To provide analysis techniques which are appropriate for the various classes of capital expenditure proposals.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED :
1. Sponsored links :
Analyzed the organization’s annual reports, balance sheet i.e. its assets and liabilities and receipts and payments.
2. Observed the criteria for ordering both finished and unfinished parts.
3. Studied the method of calculating and preparation of capital expenditure account.
4. Analyzed the working of different sections in a finance department.
5. Studied the benefits, compensations, salary system, other provisions and recruitment process of the employees.
6. Developed good interpersonal skills, through a strong networking with the employees.
7. Studied the nature of the organization and its communication level quantifying the social security provided and the grounds of promotion.
8. Reviewed the organizational structure from top to bottom thereby understanding how employer and employees disputes are handled.STRENGTHS :
Good leadership Skills.
Ability to perform under pressure.
Consistency in achieving targets.
Prompt in taking decisions with positive attitude.EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
Participated in Military Training Camp in Manesar,Gurgoan.
Participated in various School and College Cultural Events and Activities.AUTHORIZATION :
I hereby declare that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.