Career Objective :
Mechanical Engineer with a flair in drawing & sketching, having a vivid imagination, required knowledge with eagerness to create designs for the best vehicles in the world, to be part of organization where I get an opportunity to utilize my skills at its best.Academic Profile :
Sr.No. Degree Board/University Percentage
1 SSC Gujarat Board 74.86% (DIST)
2 HSC Maharashtra Board 66.17%
3 BE – 1st Year Gujarat University 62.9%
4 BE – 3rd Sem Gujarat University 56.5%
5 BE – 4th Sem Gujarat University 59.8%
6 BE – 5th Sem Gujarat University 68.6% (DIST, 1st Rank)
7 BE – 6th Sem Gujarat University 62.6%
8 BE – 7th Sem Gujarat University 67.5% (DIST)
9 BE – 8th Sem Gujarat University 67.8% (DIST)Industrial / Professional Experience :
Name of company Duties & responsibilities Dates
Gujarat Alkalis & Chemicals Limited (G.A.C.L) In-plant trainee 17-12-08 to 28-12-08Details of training : General Mechanical Engineering Department, Maintenance.Industrial visits :
1. Sponsored links :
Prayas casting, VV Nagar, Gujarat. (Studied various aspects of casting)
2. GIDC, Baroda, Gujarat. (Various work pieces manufactured by use of CNC Lathe machine)
3. Capiq, BIDC, Baroda, Gujarat. (Manufacturing done by use of CAD/CAM)Presentations & Seminars :
1. Paper presentation on Turbojet Engines.
2. Seminar on ‘Car Crash Testing’.
3. Seminar on ‘Good Housekeeping’.Other involvements :
1. Participated in Robotics in National level competition.
2. Participated in Paper Presentations in College level technical symposium.
3. Attended a workshop on ‘Techniques of CNC Lathe’Project Work :
2D Thermal Analysis on Welded Joint using ANSYS.Software known :
1. Pro-Engineer (Pro-E)
3. MS OfficeLanguages Known :
ENGLISH, HINDI, GUJARATI & MARATHI, GERMAN (Beginner’s Level)Declaration :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.