ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Qualification Institution Board/University Year Remarks
Pre-Degree Nirmala College Kerala University 1987 Second Class
S.SL.C M T M Board of Public 1981 Third Class
High School, , Examination,Kerala
PampakudaPROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Qualification /Regn Institution Year Remarks
Diploma in Genaral Nursing S D M H, Jaipur 1996 2nd Class & Midwifery Rajasthan.PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION :
Nursing Council Year Reg. No Rajasthan Nursing Council 1991 10934 Part I-A 4434 Part II-APROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SINCE QUALIFICATION :
Full Address of Hospital Duration Designation Nature of work
Occupational Medical Centre(Reliance Industries Limited),Jamnagar.Since Jan. 2009 :
Medical, Surgical and ICU/CCU Care Unit.
Assigned duties perfectly for handling all kind of occupational emergencies
e.g. exposure of toxic gases (H2S, NH3 & CL2), Massive haemorrhage (vital
organs due to crash injuries), Chest injuries ( Respiratory distress), complicated head injuries with C.S.F Leakage, Compression of blood vessels & Brain tissues and all Burn incidents.
In addition to routine nursing care & management for all type of diseases
Providing first aid treatments and emergency care and arranging for further care as needed;
Conducting pre-employment and regular medical examinations(E.C.G,
Audiometry, Visual accecity assessment & Haemo Analysis etc.)
and “fit-to-work” assessments.
National Heart Centre, LIBYASep. 2005- Aug. 2006 :
INTENSIVE CARDIO VASCULAR AND THORACIC CARE UNIT
Total nursing care of heart surgery patient, vascular pt., Pulmonary care, Management pt., with IABP, Ventilator, Central lines, Tracheostomy, Intercostal Drainages, Cardiac Monitor, Assisting the Doctors for Tracheostomy, ICD Insertion, Central line insertion, Pleural tapping, carrying out procedures like CPR, Cardioversion, Extubation, Rylestube insertion and feeding, administration of Oxygen, Foley`s catheterisation, Nebulisation,Steam inhalation, Oral and Endotracheal suction,Performs investigation like ABG, electrolytes, ECG, Blood sugar etc.
A P Varkey Mission Hospital, Arakkunnam, India. Feb. 2003 -Sep. 2005.
Staff Nurse EMERGENCY CARE UNIT
J M P Medical Centre, Piravom, India.April 1999 - Jan. 2003 :
Staff Nurse Emergency & Medical Care Unit
Ministry Of Health, Saudi Arabia.Jan.1997 - Feb.1999 :
ICU/CCU, Surgical,and Medical Care Unit
Nursing care of patients like manik depressive, psychosis, drug addicts, mentally retarded, epilepsy etc.
National Heart Institute, New Delhi.April 1994 - Nov. Sponsored links :
Intensive Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Care Unit
S D M H, JaipurDec. 1991 - Mar. 1994 :
Intensive Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Care and Medical care Unit.TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 17 YEARSDuties and Responsibilities :
1. Foster good nurse patient relationship.
2. Check, Administer and maintain safe custody of narcotic and psychotropic medications.
3. Assisting in team doctors for all medical procedure like foles catheterization Ryles tube insertion IV cannulisation , Endotracheal tube insertion ECG , , etc.
4. Performs professional nursing duties relating to treatment and welfare of the patients.
5. Responsible for maintaining the heighest possible standard of patient care at all times.
6. Rotates for morning ,afternoon and night shift as scheduled and acts as a team leader.
7. Experience in emergency care of patient like cardiac arrest , cardiogenic shock, hypovolenic shock, myocardial infarction, anginapectoris etc.
8. Participates staff training program, attend day seminars meeting and lectures.MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CASES :
- C.A.B.G. Cases
- Valve Replacement Cases
- Vascular Surgery Cases
- Pneumonectomy Cases
- Myocardial Infraction
- Angina Pectors
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Pericardititis, Moyocarditis and endocarditis
- Heart failure
- Acute Renal FailurePSYCHIATRIC CASES :
- Manic depressive
- Schizophrenic Cases
- Alcoholic and Drug addicts Bipolar Disorders
- Mood DisturbancesINFECTION CASES :
- Herpes Simples
- Fungal Infections
- Chicken Pox
- SyphillisPROCEDURE DONE :
1. IV Cannulisation
2. Nasogastric tube Insertion and feeding
3. ABG and electrolyte analysis
4. Foley’s Catheterization
5. ECG, ABP, CVP, SpO2
6. Blood glucose monitoring
7. Endotradical, Tracheostomy and oral suction
8. Administering blood and blood products
9. Administering injection, medicines and maintain recordsSPECIAL EQUIPMENT HANDLED :
1. Mechanical Ventilators
3. Infusion pump
4. Syringe pump
5. Blood glucometert ( one touch)
6. suction machine
9. Laryngoscope, endotrachead tube and anebubag
10. ABG and electrolyte machine
11. Computer for diet, treatment and discharge procedures.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.