CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities that offers me a professional growth and helps to stay abreast with the organization that offers challenging and exciting work in Dietetics.QUALIFICATION :
M.sc(nutrition & diettetics) 66.5%
Boarding 78.6%WORKING EXPERIENCE :
Was associated with Apollo Hospitals (Jubilee Hills) as Intern Dietitian during August’ 2009 – May’ 2010.
Was associated with Global Hospital (Lakdikapul) as Intern Dietitian during May 2011 – July 2011.PROJECTS :
“Nutritional Assessment of School Going Children (13-15yrs) of selected areas of Hyderabad City” 2012, Hyderabad.Case Studies :
1. Coronary Artery Bypass Disease, 20092010, Apollo Hospitals
2. Sub Arachnoid Haemorrage, 20092010, Apollo Hospitals
3. Liver Metastasis, 20092010, Apollo Hospitals
4. Acute Paancreatitis, 2011, Global Hospitals
5. Diabetis Mellitus for Toe Amputation, 2011, Global Hospitals
6. Sleeve Gastrectomy with Morbid Obesity, 2011, Global Hospitals< Sponsored links :
br>WORK SHOP & CONFERENCES ATTENDED :
Safe Nutritional Interventions in Acute Illness2009; XV Annual Congress of ISPEN.
Diabetic Ocular Complications.
Vitamin -D and its Relevance.2012; by IDA.
Impact of Science and technology on Society.2012; Shadan Institute, Khairtabad.
Impact on Food Intake and Development.2011 by IDA.
Response Complementary Feeding Intervention.2011 by IDA.
Workshop on Management of Gestational Diabetes and Immunity.-2012;by IDA.
World Diabetes Day, 2011 (Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad).
World Health Day,2011 (Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad).SOFT SKILLS :
Basic Computer Skills
Ms OfficePERSONAL SKILLS :
Willingness to learn.
Ability to deal with people diplomatically.PERSONAL STRENGTH :
Professional outlook and pleasing personality
Dedication and drive as a hardworking individual
Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
Greater mobility and Positive attitude
Good Problem solving abilitiesACHEIVEMENTS :
Winner of several awards in Inter District, Inter college and school tournaments in Soft Ball, Cricket and HockeyDATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.