To secure a challenging position as a pharmacist in a dynamic, growth oriented organization that will offer opportunities to utilize my skills and to excel in this progressive environment to my fullest potential.Academic Qualifications :
Year Institution Degree/Examination (with aggregate marks)
20092011 Bharathiar University MBAHospital Management
20092011 SRM College of Pharmacy M. Pharm Pharmacy Practice (77%) (SRM University)
20042008 A. J. College of Pharmacy B. Pharm (70%) (Dr. MGR Medical University)
2003 AKT Higher Secondary School HSC (75%) (Tamil Nadu State Board)
2001 Vivekananda Matriculation School SSLC (76%)Area of Interest :
Research and Development
Community PharmacistAcademic Projects :
1. Diuretic effect of aqueous extract of Cocus nucifera on rats (Pharmacology).
2. Effectiveness of patient counseling on weight reduction in rural and urban overweight and obese patients (Pharmacy Practice) – Paper published.
3. Nephroprotective effect of ethanolic extract of Strychnos potatorum seeds in rat models (Pharmacology) – Paper published.
4. Wound healing activity of ethanolic activity of Hemidesmus indicus l Sponsored links :
eaves in rats (Pharmacology) – Submitted for paper publication.Strengths :
Ability to function discreetly maintaining confidentiality at all times, function independently and professionally as a key team player.
Good communication capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
Confidence to take up every challenge.
Hard working and sincere.
Excellent computer and data entry skills.
Adaptable and enthusiastic individual who takes great pride in his work.
Possessing sound management of time and work.
Quick learner.Extracurricular activities :
Completed ADCSP Advance diploma course in client server programming (20032004).
Participated in Workshop on Recent Trend in Drugs and Cosmetics department, Chennai (2009).
Participated in the national seminar on Clinical Research – An Overview, Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Chennai (2009).
Participated in IPA convention (2010).
Participated in the national seminar on Tuberculosis Awareness, Chennai (2010).
Completed the short term certified course “Basic Life Support” (2010).
Assisted in the functioning of Drug Information Centre and participated in ward rounds.
Participated in blood donation camps and personality development workshops.
Participated in all college functions and sports events.Date :Place :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.