PROFILE:Name : BHUAJDE ANIL JAGANNAHFather name : Late Shri Jagnnath R. BhujadeDate of birth : 29th November 1970Martial status : Married (1 Son, 1 Daughter)Permanent address : Anil J. Bhujade
Vidarbha Houshing socity
Near K.K.Wagh Engg. Collage
Panchwati, NASIKMobile no : 09879100823E-mail Address : abhujade AT essar.com, bhujade.anil AT rediffmail.comQualification :
Degree in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING passed in 1993 from Nagpur University with first class.Present salary : CTC Rs 10.60 Lacks /-year + PIB PER MONTH + ACCOMODATIONExpected salary : Negotiable /+ ACCOMODATIONPassport no. : IND / F 9873751Award : I have awarded “Employee of the month “in ESTL HaziraCertificate : I have certified “SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT”Key personality skill : Team player, good communication skill, and ardent leanear, analytical and Methodical In approached, hard working and deligentProficiency in computer :
Basic fundamental of computer knowledge in Excel, Ms Dos. Knowledge in SAP system.Family background :Brothers
1) Mr.S.J.Bhujade B.E. (Mech.)
Vice President M/s Essar power Ltd.Mumbai
2) Mr.J.J.Bhujade Diploma in elect.engg.
Executive Engineer in Maharatra Jivan Pradhikaran , Nagpur
3) Mr. A. J. Bhujade M.com,B.P.Ed
High School Teacher, PulgaonBrother in law
Mr.Avinash V. Kolhe B.E.(Mech.)
GM in M/s Bajaj Auto Ltd. PantnagarWife
Mrs.Rekha A.Bhujade M.C.S.
Officer M/s Essar information tech Ltd. HaziraWORK EXPERIENCE :
Presently working as Sr. MANAGER CRM (M/M) (Project / Planning) WITH M/S ESSAR STEEL LTD HAZIRA (GUJRAT)
I had worked with project team & successfully erected & commissioning of Electrolytic cleaning line in the year 2007.it is supplied by M/s Vai Clecim and Inspection cum trimming line supplied by M/s Dong Bang
Now working with planning & project activity in following areas (CRCA, Continuous Galvanizing line 1 & 2 and EOT CRANE)
CRCA area include following lines,1) ECL :Electrolytic cleaning line2) BAF :Bell annealing furnace3) SPM :Skin pass mill4) LIR :Slitting & inspection line5) DMS :Slitting line6) FIMI :Shearing lineCRANE : I have looking after the various activities of crane maintenance & planning in CRM of OEM makes M/s Unique/s Mukund and M/s WMI1.Job Purpose :-
Lead, direct and guide the maintenance team to achieve stated plant reliability and plant performances goals by coordinating with all service agencies by proper utilization of available resources. To develop the bottom line by job delegation, analyzing and providing required training2. Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. To make annual plan and budget for the respective plant area to achieve targeted short and long term asset reliability at optimal cost Estimate plan and optimum utilization , resource requirement Co-ordinate and data collection with other department and vendors for budget preparation Planning of day to day maintenance activities Checking of the bill of all the major contractors Always focusing on cost reduction by choosing the simple as well as time effective solution
2. To help in development and improvement of system to create a management frame work with the capability to achieve targeted levels of reliability at targeted cost for plant area Ensure the system procedures and policies for ensuring job execution through SAP
To adhere with the development and improvement of systems through which performance of individual equipment cab be monitored timely and action initiated
3. To give inputs in decision making process of department helps to achieve targeted outcomes as efficiently as possible at all times complying with mechanical integrity standard for the plant area. Address the measurement and review department systems , policies and procedures Address the individual/department grievances
4. MIS-Mechanical Maintenance related to ensure key parameters are monitored effectively and drive timely decision making plant area. Provide inputs/information for the various levels of MIS as defined from time to time Provide inputs for generating critical MIS reports
5. To assist in create, maintain and improve the maintenance team for CCR/VBE/CDU area to achieve the team objectives and continue to do so over time To align team capabilities, behaviors’ with respect to department objectives To implement Leadership tenets, to improve and maintain team to achieve objective
6. To be accountable for implementation and improvement of the EMS systems, procedures and policies in respective functional operation To ensure adherence to the all health, safety and environment systems during all fields activities Ensure 100% housekeeping of field Area To ensure compliances of EMS 14001
7. To ensure safe working condition of all employees for mechanical Maintenance activities in plant areas Implement safety tenets by applying them to all maintenance activities Ensure all jobs done with proper work permit Ensure safe working environment to contractors in plant area maintenances by 100 % compliances of PPW’S and toolbox talk Ensure proper safety training for all workmenSKILLS:A. Functional skills :-
1) Indepth knowledge of Mechanical maintenance planning and engineering materials spares used in steel rolling plant
2) Well knowledge with computer operation and SAP
3) Trainer for the subordinates on the technical issues.B. Behavioral skills :-
1) Excellent Enterprising skill.
2) Good temperament to handle multiple complex issues and should able lead and guide team to the departmental goal.
3) Good communication, Negotiation and perseverance skills.Responsibility Matrix:
1. Procurement Activities (Spec finalization / Item code creation / PR creation / PO follow up / Follow-up with Vendors / Payment follow-up etc...)
2. All Technical Approvals.
3. Spares Assembly
4. Spares requirement to be decided by Planning based on Consumption pattern / Master List / Equipment Condition.
5. Spares planning in advance w.r.t. PM schedules in coordination with Execution Group.
6. Monitoring PM compliance & Auditing to PM Schedules.
7. All CMS (WORKSHOP) related jobs shall be executed thru' Planning Team.8. Sponsored links :
Drawing Developments : For old equipments9. Contracts : Manpower / Job Contracts / Deployment10. Store Functions : Line Stores shall be under Planning & records for daily issuance to be maintained.11. Inventory : Monitoring / Feedback related to consumption pattern12. Funds Management : Forecasting / Allocation / Tracking / Consumption
13. Technical recommendations in consultation / getting approval from Head(Mech)
14. Co-ordination with Finance / Costing Depts.
15. Co-ordination with Customs
16. Monitoring of Budget / Business Plan
17. Continuous monitoring of Maint Cost / Feedback
18. Verification of Bills19. Vendor Development : Exploring Chinese / Korean Segments, Cost reduction activities
20. Utilization of In-house Resources21. Documentation : MIS Reports preparation after getting required data from Execution Group, Master Lists, and Store Inventory etc.From Oct.1994 to Sept.2006 M/S LLOYDS STEEL IND LTD. (Steel division) Wardha (M.S.) :
Working in Cold rolling mill having annual capacity 2, 40,000 tons .This plant is an integrated steel plant with ISO 9002 Certified. The company is in to production of C.R.coils/ Galvanizing coils, sheets.
The company is an export house and G.P. coils mainly export maker of China, USA and European countries. It is a leader in domestic market in hot rolled coil, cold roll coil, Galvnised coil, sheets and corrugated galvanized sheets.A) Working as Assistant Manager :( Projectmech.Maintanance from 2003 to till date Of Continuous Galvanizing Line = 2 this line Equipment supplied by M/s Mas equipment Ltd and annealing furnace supplied by Hipertherm technology pvt ltd.Job Responsibility :
Preparing plant layout with detailed list of equipment, identification of vendors, negotiation with vendors, interaction with the Financial Manager, timely implementation of project.
Job Specific Comments Ability to deliver projects within budget and in time
Project material / Equipment follow up with purchase dept., store and inspection.
Project monitoring and Execution.
Procurement recommendation for major capital items & sub contracting of tailor made Engineering items, which are as per drawing
executed erection & commissioning of CGL=2 Line and other axilury unit including piping, Hyd.system. and commissioned the plant most successfully well in time
Fabrication, Erection & commissioning allied structure component, platform and assembly as per drawing.
Inventory control for all spares and daily consumption.
Erection and Commissioning of corrugation machine. ( 3 nos.)B) Working as Sr.Engineer (Mech.Maintenance) : from 1999 to 2003 in Continuous Galvanizing Line=1. This line equipment supplied by Flat product ltd. & furnace supplied by Vulcan Ltd.Job Responsibility :
preparing the schedule for the preventive maintenance to avoid Break down and for Maximum utilization for the operation.
Pre-planned preparation for the repetitive Break down spares to reduce down time.
shut down maintenance job, spare planning and Inventory control activity.
preparing Break down analysis with corrective and preventive Action.
ISO Documents maintain
Cost reduction technique by less break down with effective preventive maintenance.
Maintanance of all Hydraulic equipment such as Cylinders , valves, power pack.
Preventive maintenance of corrugation machine (5 no) and GP CTL machine (2 no).C) Working as a Engineer : from oct.1994 to 1999 in 4HI Reversing cold rolling mill1 & 2
All project activity for Erection and commissioning of cold rolling mill supplied by M/s HITACHIActivity :-
1) Technical specification finalization and freeze.
2) New code creation in system
3) Creating Purchase requisition
4) Follow up with purchaser for offer
5) Technical recommendation
6) Follow up with purchaser for order
7) Follow up with vender for dispatch of material and Inspection at vender side
8) Issue from store
9) Supervision of Erection and commissioning activity.
“My aim is to complete the project within a given time period by management”
A] 4 HI Cold Reversing Rolling Mills ( 2 Nos.)B] Roll Assembly Shop : It encompasses of two major bearing Assembly section. Maintenance of 4 Row taper roller bearing M244210 kayo make, chocks maintenance MORGOIL BEARING for BUR of CRM mill1 Dia 410 X 1170 X 2998 mm
C] Air – oil lubricated, 4 Raw Tapered bore work roll & BUR bearing Timken make of CRM Mill2 Dia 480 X 1438 X 4238 mm
D] Maintenance of all rolls WR1 dia 410mm, BUR1 dia 240mm WR2 dia 480mm, BUR2 dia 1350mm.
E] Maintenance of Waldrich & Cincinnati grinding Machine. Such As wheel spindle, all types lubrications Pumps.
F] Maintenance of SIEMENS Make roll blasting machine.Area of Responsibility : -
To control the operation of 4 Hi-CRM mill and Co-ordinate with adjoining section like Pickling Line & Galvanizing Line
To control Roll Grinding operation
To look after the complete assembly & maintenance of W/R chocks, BUR chocks and Morgoil bearing for BUR chocks, TQIT (Taper Roller Taper bore bearing) for BUR chocks etc.
ISO 9002 Documents maintain.Key Strengths :
Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Strong commitment to job and problem solving skills.
Time managementadhering to the time schedule.
Capable of performing well even under high pressure.
Proven track record of stable performance in a competitive environment.
Knowledge of estimation, costing and proposals preparation
Excellent leadership skills directed across the organization
Strong Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Proven decision making and leadership skill
Self motivated, and energetic with good work ethics.
Firm and methodical in approachFrom sept.1993 to Oct.1994 :work in Maharastra state road transport Divisional work shop.
As an asst. work shop supritandantant.Value Analysis :
Minimizing the cost of purchasing of items by analyzing the function intended to be served by it & try to substitute the item. Which is economical and is performing the same function this is what I had so far, every where, I am very happy and my employers are happy about my performance and in many accession. I was praised by my then employers with this I am proud to say that I can executed Continuous Galvanizing line=2 to a very healthy condition.
I hereby declare that information given in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and beliefDATE :PLACE :
ANIL J. BHUJADE
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.