CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth.EDUCATIONAL PROFILE :
COURSE YEAR OF COMPLETION INSTITUTION NAME PERCENTAGE
BS Ophthalmic Assistant July 2010 Elite School of Optometry, Sankara Nethralaya – Integrated Program by BITS PILANI (Rajasthan) 90.9
MBA(Hospital Administration) July 2012 MADRAS UNIVERSITY (Chennai) FIRST CLASSSOFTWARE SKILLS :Known Software : MS Office ToolsPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
2 Years of exclusive Work Experience as an OPTOMETRIST at India’s leading eye-care hospital VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL, INDIA (CHENNAI).SPECIALIZATION :
Will be able to Provide Complete Eye Care Services for Patients with Various Ophthalmic disordersOPD WORKUP’S :
Including Preliminary Vision check,
Slit lamp examination,
Humphrey Visual Fields,
Fundus Photo, FFA Angiography
Soft Contact Lens & Kerasoft lens fitting and
Various Other Ophthalmic Procedures
Effective Communication Skills with Patients Concerning both out-patient & in-patient ServicesINTERNSHIP PROGRAM :
S.NO INTERNSHIP DURATION HOSPITAL / ORGANIZATION NAME
1. ONE YEAR Sankara Nethralaya Eye hospital &Medical Research Foundation, Chennai, India. (Actively trained in Out-patient & In-patient department)
2. 6 MONTHS CHILD TRUST HOSPITAL –Pediatric health Care (Successfully involved in various activities of processes)
3. Sponsored links :
6 MONTHS SMF HOSPITAL – General Health and Medicine
4. 6 MONTHS APPOLLO HOSPITAL – Emergency Patient Care & ManagementWorkshop & Training :
Promptly participated in Eye Camps Conducted by Lions Club for DIABETIC RETINOPATHY PROJECT (SANKARA NETHRALAYA EYE HOSPITAL)
Conducted Workshops on ‘OPTOMETRY DAY’
Successfully completed Contact Lens Education Programs Conducted by Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, INDIA
Voluntarily involved in the Workshop conducted by Zeiss held in Chennai
Current Place of Work Being Employed as an OPTOMETRIST AT VASAN EYE CARE HOSPITAL, TRIPLICANE, CHENNAI FROM MARCH 2011 TO TILL DATE.NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS :
Awarded as Best Student Award twice in the 4-year study, Honored by Elite School of OptometrySankara Nethralaya – Integrated program by BITS Pilani (Rajasthan) for the year 2006 –’07 & 2008 – ’09
Also Awarded as Best outgoing student Award of the year 2011INTERESTS AND ASSETS :
Dedicated, Hardworking, Highly responsible individual interested in Patient service.
Best at Patient counseling.
Experienced from a well-known tertiary eye care.
Well known for the communication skillsPERSONAL INFORMATION :Marital Status : SingleLanguages Known : English, Hindi, Arabic and UrduDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.PLACE : ChennaiDATE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.