Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in an industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexibleEducational Qualification :
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING at All India Shree Shivaji Memorial Society’s INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
B.E(E&TC) Pune University 2012-13 63.53% First Class
Diploma in Electronics Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education(MSBTE) 2009-10 83.76% First Class with Distinction
H.S.C. Maharashtra State Board 2007 54.50% Second Class
S.S.C Maharashtra State Board 2005 62.13% First ClassComputer Knowledge :
Mat lab, ‘C’ Programming, 4NEC2, Multisim, Keil uVision3.Skill Set :-Development Languages : - Assembly, Embedded C for 8 & 32 bit microcontrollers.Microcontrollers Used : - 8051/2, ARM LPC-2138.Microprocessors Used : - 8085/8086Software Used : - Keil uVision3, Proteus 7.2, Multisim, Flash Magic, Diptrace software.Project :1. BE Project : “REAL TIME BASE STATION LOCATOR AND PHASE CONTROLLER FOR ANTENNA FEED”.Processor : ARM7 processor (LPC2148)
The Real Time Base Station Locator and Phase Controller for Antenna Feed consist of Real Time Transceiver system to locate the nearest Base Station from mobile unit and to direct narrow beam towards base station. Sponsored links :
The entire project consists of two modules. First is to design Adaptive radiation, narrow beam micro strip patch antenna array and second is Real Time Base Station Locator and Phase Controller for Antenna Feed.
2. Third year Project : ”ELECTRONIC AUTO RICKSHAW METER”.
Electronic Auto Rickshaw Meter consists of IR LED-Photodiode pair or Slotted Optical Switch as the sensor, signal conditioning block, microcontroller and display device as LCD. The electronic fare meter calculates the fare according to the distance travelled by the passenger and displays it on the LCD along with the distance travelled.Strength :
1. Easily Adaptable to New Environment.
2. Hard and Smart Working.
3. Creative problem-solver.Extra Activities :
1. Participated in Circuit Design at V.I.I.T (2012).
2. Participated in Microcontroller programming at S.I.T (2012)
3. Participated in MICRO-51 at PVG’s COET (2012)Personal Details :
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi.Declaration :
I hereby declare that all the statements made in the above application are true and Correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.Date :Place : Pune.
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.