Serve dedicatedly to human kind and to prove myself as an asset to this field of physiotherapy.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1. MPT PEDIATRICS Manav Rachna International university 2011 Faridabad Institute of Technology, MREI Campus, Faridabad. Cumulative grade point average 1st year = 6.96 2nd year result awaited
2 BPT Maharishi Dayanand University 2008 Faridabad Institute of Technology, MREI Campus, Faridabad. 68.70%
3 12th CBSE 2004 Maharaja Agarsen Public School, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi. 74.5%
4 10th CBSE 2002 Maharaja Agarsen Public School, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi. 66.6%EXPERIENCE :NAME OF THE EMPLOYER : Physio Point, Ashok Vihar , DelhiDESIGNATION OF POST : PhysiotherapistNATURE OF DUTIES : Physiotherapy for ortho, neuro patients (OPD) and pediatric cases.PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT : 7th Feb’ 2011 till 15th April’ 2011INTERNSHIP :
Completed six months post examination training of compulsory internship in physiotherapy at ST.STEPHENS HOSPITAL, DELHI.CONFERENCES ATTENDED :
1. Sponsored links :
1st Workshop on Cardio-Pulmonary Physiotherapy held at FIT Faridabad, Oct.25-26, 2007.
1. International seminar on “ application of research methodology in health sciences”; held at faculty of applied sciences MRIU, 31st aug 2009
2. Completed the continuing education program on “EVALUATION OF SENSORY PROCESSING PROBLEMS; march 2010. Mumbai by ASHA M. CHITNIS
3. Completed the workshop on “tapping techniques in sports and musculoskeletal conditions”, MRIU; Faridabad; sep 2010 by DR. HEMANT JUNEGA.
4. Participated in “ 49th annual conference of the Indian association of physiotherapists” ; jan 2011; at pune
5.Completed the two day lower quarter course on Clinical Neurodynamics, by; Kiran Challagundla MOSMPT.
6.Completed hands on workshop on Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation techniques and clinical application; 31st Jan to 2nd Feb; by Dr. Harpreet Singh (PT).DECLARATION :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.