Career Objectives :
To secure a challenging position in pharmaceutical industry in the Research & Development Department.Summary :
Worked in APL Research center as a Project trainee in Aurobindo Pharma Ltd from APR 2007 To OCT 2007.
Currently from May 2008 working in Macleods R & D center, Andheri as Research Associate.
Master of Science (Chemistry).
Bachelor of Science (chemistry).
Good communication and computer skills.
Good academic record throughout.Work profile :
Currently working in routine, inprocess analysis &method development.
Analysis of Raw materials,inprocess samples,intermediates, Finished products,&Stablity samples,Devlopment of products also.
Well known about skilled documentation, as per cGMP.Instrument handled :
HPLCWATERS, SHIMADZU & AGILENT.
UV VISIBLE SPECTROPHOTOMETER.
BULK DENSITY INSTRUMENT.
MELTING POINT INSTRUMENT.
UV CABINET.Educational Qualification :
Qualification College/School University/ Board Year Class
M.Sc. Sponsored links :
Drugs& Pharmaceuticals. JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. JNTU Hyderabad. AUG 2007 First Class 70.00%
B.Sc. Chemistry SSN DEGRRE COLLEGE ONGOLE. Aacharya Nagarjuna. Guntur. MAR 2005 First Class 68.40%
Intermediate SBL & AM Jr College, ONGOLE. AP Intermediate
Board. MAR 2001 Distinction 80.0 %
S.S.C. Z.P.High school,SN PADU S.S.C. MAR 1999 Distinction 75.40%Srengths & Skills :
1) Sound knowledge of basics of analytical chemistry & instrumentation.
2) Good technical skill of analysis of products & documentation & work as per cGMP, cGLP
3) I have strong analytical and logical skills. My interest lies in working in a progressive and innovative environment. New expressions, identity and advancements in technology intrigue me.Declaration :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
DatePlace : Mumbai
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.