To learn, grow, & develop more new, Innovative things which can help to bring some revolutionaries changes in the existing field of growing Technology. Seeking an innovative and responsible position wherein my technical powers can be utilized appropriately with exposure to new areas which enable me to make useful contributions for the benefit of the organization.BRANCH : Mechanical EngineeringEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
COURSE BOARD / UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE
B.E 8th SEM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY S-2012 79.25%
B.E 7th SEM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY W-2012 66.85%
B.E 6th SEM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY S-2012 60.13%
B.E 5th SEM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY W-2011 58.40%
DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING M.S.B.T.E S- 2010 82.52%
HSC MAHARASTRA BOARD March 2007 55.33%
SSC MAHARASTRA BOARD March 2005 64.26%EXTRA CURRICULUM :IN PLANT TRAINING :-
1) Attended 15 day IN PLANT training in ASHOK LEYLAND,NAGPUR on BASICS OF AUTOMOBILE.
2) Attended 15 day IN PLANT training in CHANDRAPUR FERRO ALLOY PLANT,A SUBSIDARY UNIT OF SAIL(STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED).
3) Attended 15 day IN PLANT training in SANVIJAY ROLLING MILL,NAGPUR.
4) Attended 15 day IN PLANT training in CHANDRAPUR SUPER THERMAL POWER STATION,CHANDRAPUR.ACHEIVEMENTS :-
1) Secured 2nd position in NATIONAL LEVEL PROJECT COMPETITION. AURANGABAD for DESIGN OF SMART SENSING VEHICLE in final year of DIPLOMA.
2) Successfully completed my 1 year course in PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT AND SOFT SKILLS from ELAN, THE FINISHING SCHOOL,NAGPUR.
3) Secured position in TECHNICAL PAPER PRESENTATION Sponsored links :
ON “SIX SIGMA”.SOFTWARE SKILLS :-
1) Basic knowledge of MS-CIT.
2) Completed CATIA and PRO-E from CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TOOL DESIGN, HYDERABAD.WORKING EXPERINCE :
1) WORKED IN MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA TRACTOR FIRM FOR 4 (four ) MONTHS.
2) WORKING IN RUCHA GROUPS & ENGINEERING, AURANGABAD AS A QUALITY ENGINEER FROM 5TH JUNE 2013 TO TILL DATE.GRADUATE (FINAL YEAR)PROJECT :-
Successfully completed project on “EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF 4 STROKE PETROL ENGINE WITH ETHANOL FUEL BLEND”, which aims at increasing the performance and efficiency of the engine by adding 10 % ETHANOL and thus providing an alternate for rapidly depleting fossil fuels and the next motto being reducing the toxic exhaust emissions produced due to conventional I.C engines.DIPLOMA PROJECT :-
Headed a project entitled “SMART SENSING AUTOMOBILE” with the aim of providing comfort and reducing the chances of accident by providing ALCOHOL SENSOR at the dash board and various other sensors like NO HORN,RESTRICTED ZONEPERSONAL DETAILS :4) Marital status : - Unmarried.5) Languages Known : - English, Hindi, Marathi and Telugu.6) Nationality : - Indian.7) Identification Mark : -Mole near right wrist.OTHER INTERESTS :
Watching sci-fi movies, hunting new gadgets and technologies on net, reading news paper etc.DECLARATION :
I make sure that all the above given statements are true to the best of my Knowledge and Concern.DATE : ___________PLACE : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.