CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Intend to build a career with a leading pharmaceutical company with committed and dedicated people, which will help me apply the learnt techno managerial skills for the development of the organization and the nation, which will help me to explore myself fully to realize my potential and also learn in the process.CURRENT STATUS :
Submitted thesis on “Design and Evaluation of three pulse ‘tablets in capsule’ Chronopharmaceutical Dosage Form”EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
M.PHARM. (PHARMACEUTICS) at Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
B.Pharm. from D.S.T.S. Mandal’s College of Pharmacy, Solapur affiliated to Shivaji University, in the year July 2007 with 71.33%
Qualified GATE conducted by IIT KANPUR in Feb. 2007 and scored 98.89 percentile
HSC from Dayanand College of Arts and Science, Solapur, affiliated to Pune Board in the year May 2003 with 76.17%.
SSC from Shri Siddheshwar English Medium High School, Solapur, affiliated to Pune Board, in the year March 2001 with 80.80%.ACADEMIC ACHIEVMENTS :
Achieved two years scholarship from AICTE for M. Pharmacy for GATE qualification.
Stood first in Maharashtra state in Mathematics exam conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth.INDUSTRIAL TRAINING :
One month Industrial Training at LUPIN LTD. AURANGABAD as a part of academic curriculum.PROJECT DETAILS :P.G. THESIS TOPIC : Design and Evaluation of three pulse ‘tablets in capsule’ Chronopharmaceutical Dosage Form.SEMINAR REPORT :I SEM. : Pulsatile Drug Delivery System.II SEM : Colon Specific Drug Delivery System.PUBLICATION/PRESENTATION :
1) Design and Evaluation of Three Pulse Chronopharmaceutical Drug Delivery System , 9th Symposium Controlled Release Society, Mumbai.
2) Design and development of coated HPMC capsule to achieve colon targeting. Sponsored links :
CTNDDS, Shirpur 2008.
3) Preperation and characterization of sustained release chlorpheniramine maleate pellets, 60th IPC, New Delhi
4) Development and characterization of sustained release multiparticulate drug delivery system for freely water soluble drug. CTNDDS, Shirpur 2008.CONFERENCES/SYMPOSIUM ATTENDED :
1) 9th Symposium Controlled Release Society, Mumbai.
2) 60th IPC, New Delhi
3) Two Days national seminar on “Current Trends in Novel Drug Delivery Systems”, R.C. Patel College of Pharmacy, Shirpur
4) Two Days national seminar on “Water Insoluble Drug : Challenges & Opportunity” at Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
5) Two Days national seminar on “Formulation Development : Problem Based Learning” at SKN College of Pharmacy, Pune.
6) One Day National seminar on Recent trends in Diabetis Research : Laboratory to Clinic” at Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune.INSTRUMENTS KNOWLEDGE :
Tablet Compression Machine (GMC,Mumbai)
UV-Visible spectrophotometer (Jasco V530)
R & D Coating Machine (Ideal Cures)
FT-IR (PerkinElmer Spectrum BX2 )
Advanced Spray dryer (Labultima,Lu-222)
Dissolution Test Apparatus(Electrolab TDT 08 L)
HPLC (Perkin Elmer Series-200)COMPUTER SKILLS :Operating System : Windows XP and Vista Microsoft Software: MS OfficeProffesional softwares : Design Expert for optimization study, PCP Disso.STRENGTHS :
Goal oriented, Organized, Meticulously planned and Workaholic.EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
General Secretary of College during B.Pharm.
Cricket, Chess.PERSONAL DETAILS :MARITAL STATUS : UnmarriedLANGUAGES KNOWN : (Read/Speak/Write): English, Hindi, and Marathi.DECLARATION :
I, here by declare that the above details given by me are true to the best of my knowledge.DATE : ___________PLACE : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.