CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Seeking a challenging and responsible position for professional growth as well as helping for the company growth and advancement where initiative and hard work were encouraged and rewarded.QUALIFICATION :
DISCIPLANE COLLEGE UNIVERSITY YEAR AGREGATE
MCA Olive PG College, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad. Osmania University, Hyderabad. 2008-2011 67.46%
B.Sc [computers] SriVaishnaviDegree College, Rajampet S.V.University, Tirupathi. 2005-2008 71.66%
INTER Sri Shirid Sai Jr.Collee,Rajampet Board Of Intermediate 2003-2005 62.66%
S.S.C Govt.High School Board Of SSC 2002-2002 55.00%SKILL SETS :
Programming Languages C basics, CoreJava, J2EE, Hibernate 3.0.
Operating System DOS, Windows XP/2003/2007, Windows 7
Web Development Tools Html, css,xml
Pakages Oracle 10g
M.S.Office 93/07/10,Adobe PhotoShop7.0
Theoretical aspects Networking (Basic), Operating System.
IDE Tomcat Apache 7.x, WebLogic BEA
MyEclipse 7.x, Netbeans 9.xSTRENGTHS :
Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
Deploy, Destroy and Test the webpage documents.
Devoloped Webpages using Servlets, Jsp’s.
Worked at MyEclipse 9.0 , Netbeans 7.0PROJECT DETAILS :Title : Lending TreeProject Architecture : N-TirePlatform : JavaBackend : Oracle 10gModules : Pickup,Vrificaion,Legal, Adminstration.Project Description :
A customer to apply for a loan from on-line and to track the status from time-to-time along with aiding the loan approval agency to verify and accept/reject the customer file.
The customer can directly apply for a loan by selecting a bank and loan type from the list available. Sponsored links :
The application is received by loan agency that will have three departments-Pickup, Verification and Legal. This system can controlled by the administrator.Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Develop the Servlets & Jsp Pages for this entire application.
2. Develop tables Like SBI bank details and banks details.
3. Provide code for administrator module.
4. Tested Total application by unit testing.DECLARATION :
I here by declare that all the above information is true of my knowledge and belief. Looking forward to serve your esteemed organization.DATE : ___________PLACE : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.