To be associated with an organization, that provides career development opportunities so that I may contribute in its progress through the best of my knowledge and skills.WORK EXPERIENCE :Ana Laboratory :Designation : Quality Control Assistant from 1STDec 2008 to 31st JULY 2009Job Responsibility :-
1. Analysis of various Raw Materials and finished products.
2. Preparation of various solvents.
3. Calibration of Instruments.
4. Maintain the Q.C. Documents.
5. Preparing, Maintaining and Authorizing SOP’s of department.
6. Preparation of various standard and sample solutions required for HPLC.Shree Ganesh Pharmaceuticals :Designation : Quality Control Assistant from 3rd Oct 2006 to 31st April 2008Job Responsibility :-
1. Artworks Checking and Authorisation.
2. To Check Product Approvals and FSC of the Product.
3. In Process Checks during the complete. Manufacturing and packing process and also to be recorded.
4. Calibration of Instruments.
5. To maintain all the Q.C. Documents.
6. Preparing, Maintaining and Authorizing SOP’s of department.
7. Sending samples for Analysis to various public testing lab and check the available facilities for analysis.Galentic Pharma (India)Pvt.Ltd :Designation : Assistant Chemist from 1st Sep 2005. to 31st Aug 2006.Job Responsibility :-
1. Sampling and analysis of Packing Materials as per the specification and Standard.(Tubes,Cartons,Leaflets,Bags,boxes,Bob Topes)
2. Preparing specification of packing Materials.
3. Inspection of Status Labels of all Packing Materials before Audit
4. Sponsored links :
To make Records of Control Samples of RM, FP.
5. Analysis of water Samples.
6. Preparation of various solutionsBooty Herbal Pvt.Ltd :Designation : Quality Control Assistant from 16th Oct 2004 to 16 Aug 2005.Job Responsibility :-
1. Artwork Checking.
2. Preparation of Various Solution
3. Sampling and analysis of various Ayurvedic powder as per the specification of Pharmacopeia
4. In process checks during manufacturing
5. Calibration of equipments
6. To maintain all the Q.C documents.
a. Maintaining COA’s of RM, FP.
B.Maintaining Final artworks standard shades of all the products.Deep Metallurdical Services :Designation : Assistant Chemist from Feb 1998 April 2001.Job Responsibility :-
1. Analysis of metal (steel) as per ASTM standards
2. Preparation and standardization of solution
3. Documentation.PERSONAL PROFILE :Marital Status : UnmarriedNationality : IndianLanguages Known : English, Hindi, MarathiEDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :Advanced Diploma in Technical and Analytical Chemistry :- MET’S Institute of Medical Sciences in the year 2001-2002.Secured first class 61.98%(MSBTC)Diploma in Chemical Engineering : - S.H. Jondhale Polytechnic in the year 1997-98.Secured second class with 54.32 %( B.T.E.)
S.S.C passed (Mumbai board) in year 1991-92 secured first class with percentage of 71.42%
Diploma in Computer Fundamentals, Plus Point Computer Centre.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge and belief.DATE : ___________PLACE : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.