CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work in a reputed organization for challenging work environment and stimulating career and to associate myself with organization committed to high standard of professional excellence and innovation.TECHNICAL QUALIIFICATION :
1. National Trade Certificate Course in Electronic Mechanic
2. Diploma in process Instrumentation and control (Mar gregarious institute of Electronics & Process Instruments, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India)
3. Personal Survival Technique (PST) Course Conducted by United Marine Academy, Mumbai, India)
4. Diploma in Industrial & Fire Safety Engineering
5. Intensive training in Industrial SafetyEXPERIENCES :
1. Worked as an Asst. Instrument Technician with process control Technical Services (India) Pvt. Ltd Mahim, Mumbai (for ONGC offshore Projects)
2. Worked as an Asst. Instrument Technician with ALVI TECH services Kalyan, Mumbai (for ONGC offshore Projects)
3. Worked as a Safety Officer in SS Constructions, Mumbai (for ONGC Offshore projects) (From July 2004 – Feb 2007)
4. Worked as Safety Inspector in AL-Ekker Sewerage & Strom Water Project in Bahrain (From 2007 – 2009)DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Developing and administering a project emergency plan.
Ensuring that all subcontractors have been screened accordingly to safety criteria and that they have in place an acceptable Safety & Health Program and that they adhere to it.
Preparing jobsite safety plans and assuring implementation and enforcement.
Arranging for emergency procedure and facilities.
Performing safety orientations. This shall be made before a worker can start working (for newly hired employees).Also for staff and specialty trade workers.
Orientation and surveillance of subcontractor’s work.
Reviewing Hazard Analysis before any new operation begins. Instructing the responsible Supervisor or foreman on what is required and reviewing it when completed.
Performing joint inspections and reviewing inspection report of others.
Notifying appropriate Supervisors and foremen of unsafe conditions or deficiencies and to follow-up to ensure items are promptly corrected.
Performing accident and incident investigations or any near miss, property damage or personal injury. Sponsored links :
The supervisor and/or foreman shall be part of the investigation team.
Training Supervisors and foremen to conduct weekly toolbox meetings and reviewing the records for them.
Preparing and conducting safety meetings on special topics when situations arises that necessitate it.
Notifying the project manager on all reports, records, property damage and near misses.
Keeping an inventory of necessary equipment and supplies including test equipment.
Coordinating necessary training of supervisors through the Department of Labour and Employment or its accredited Training Centres.
Issuing stop work orders for any operation, including subcontractors and trade contractors that poses an immediate danger to project personnel or has the potential to cause serious injury or damage.
Conducting special training and procedures, such as the Confined Space Entry Permit.
Administering the Safety and Health Program, such as the “right to know” program for hazardous substances and maintaining the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keeping himself informed and initiate necessary dissemination of all applicable rules and regulation of the Occupational Safety & Health Standards and of the Department of Labour and Employment.
Completing all required safety reports, accidents reports and any other requirements dealing with safety or accident reporting.
Coordinating with project administration the return to transitional duty of injured employees.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Advanced course in Photography & Videography (National Institute of Photogrpahy, Mumbai, India)
Attend First Aid Training conducted by Trauma Care, KozhikodeCOMPUTER PROFICIENCY :
MS OFFICE (Word, Excel), InternetPERSONAL PROFILE :Gender : MaleStrength : Hard work, Patience, Smart, EfficientNationality : IndianMarital Status : SingleLanguages Known : English, Hindi & MalayalamHobbies : : Photography, Videography, hearing MusicDECLARATION :
I hereby declare that all the information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.DATE : ___________PLACE : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.