To work in a reputed organization learning and growth, make a positive contribution through my knowledge, skills and personal commitment and continuously strive for individual excellence.Summary :
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Hard working ability to learn and master new technology
Good interpersonal, decisionmaking and leadership skills.Present :
DOOSAN POWER SYSTEM INDIA PVT. LTD. (5*830 MW SUPERCRITICAL BOILER)Present Task :Brief Overview :
Involve in commissioning of 5*830MW Supercritical Boiler and their auxiliaries since Nov.2011 in DOOSAN POWER SYSTEM, MUNDRA as an Sr. Engg. in I&C commissioning department and responsible for various Logic, equipment & Instrument checking, checking of reviewing erection progress as per schedule and performing following actives.Designation :Presently working as a Sr. Engineer (Instrumentation & Control) from Nov. 2011 to till date.Job Profile : My job profile to Commissioning of Logic, Protection & Interlock checking of efficiently a wide range of Control & Instrumentation equipment. Readness make for Plant light Up & coal firing and worked on IA series Invensys DCs, All Fans, Pumps & Motor Trials, Attend to on line breakdown and BMS work.Summary of Function :
Knowledge of power generation and associated common problems with Hands on Experience in DCS and PLC ( preferably Invensys Foxboro make). Commissioning of control system of whole plant including DCS, UPS and Experience with Instrumentation wiring, panel wiring& loop checking. & Conversant with Control logic diagrams, Loop diagrams, Instrument Location Plan, Instrument Interconnection Diagrams, Instrument Installation Detail, interface of C&I with mechanical and electrical logics/ interlocks.
I also have experience in Auxiliary equipment of Power Plant such as DM water plant, Ash Handling Plant, Coal Handling Plant, Cooling Water System , D.C.S Turbine / Boiler , Responsible for ensuring healthiness of all protection and implement improvements which result in improved reliability and savings, and also able to trouble shoot in emergencies. Sponsored links :
Maintenance and calibration of pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuators, & implementation of preventive maintenance, spares planning, and cost optimization.Technical Qualification :
1. Three year Diploma in Electronics Engineering from B.T.E.Raj., Jodhpur with 60.90%.
2. Pursing B. Tech from Stani Memorial College of Engg. & Technology, Phagi,Jaipur (Rajasthan Technical University)Previous Experience :
1. Operational Energy Group India Private Limited, Chennai. Site Address M/S VS Lignite Power Company Pvt. Ltd. Bikaner, Rajasthan as an Engineer (Instrumentation & Control) from July 2009 to Oct. 2011. Boiler & 1 X 135MW TG set condensing type, with FOXBORO Invensys DCS & ALLEN BREDLEY PLC.
2. HOFINCONS INFOTECH & INDUSTRIAL SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. At site HINDUSTHAN ZINC LIMITED at Chhattisgarh from 12/09/07 to 30/07/09. M/S The HINDUSTHAN ZINC LIMITED Having 362 MTPD Zinc Productions & 40TPH WHRC Boiler & 1 X 8 MW TG. During this I worked in Project, Commissioning & Maintenance of plant in I&C Department & also worked on Siemens S7 300 PLC & Honeywell DCS C200 and Field Instruments.
3. Pyrotech Electronics pvt. Ltd. Udaipur (Rajasthan) I Worked as Assistant & Service Engineer (from 01/09/05 to 10/09/07). The Pyrotech The Pyrotech make different electronics instruments in different field as like power plant, cement plant, steel plant, sponge & another process plant . My major contribution during last year that I had been testing all type of Microprocessor & NonMicroprocessor based electronics instruments as like Alarm Annunciator, Indicator, Converter, Controller, Bar graph Indicator, Felophone sensor, Scanner & Transmitter.Academic Qualification :
1. Secondary certificate from board of Sec. Education Rajasthan, Ajmer with 55.83%.
2. Sr. secondary certificate from board of Sec. Education, rajasthan, Ajmer with 58.00% in PCM.Personal Details :
Marital Status marriedDeclaration :
I hereby declare that all the facts mentioned here are true to the best knowledge and belief.Place :Date :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.