Career Objective :
With a constant desire to learn, want to work with professional organization, challenging knowledge, experience & to get an opportunity to contribute positively in the performance of the organization.Education Qualification :
Course Institute/College/School University/Board Percentage (%) Year of Passing
M.B.A Sinhgad Institute Of Management & Computer Application Pune University 67.11 2011
B.B.A Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Commerce Pune University 62.88 2009
H.S.C Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce Maharashtra Board 72.83 2006
S.S.C Sinhgad Spring Dale School Maharashtra Board 67.60 2004Technical Skills :
Basic Computer Knowledge, Tally 7.2, Microsoft OfficeProjects Undertaken :
1. Industrial Visit to Sterling Chemicals and Alcohol Pvt. Ltd
2. Winter Project on Transformation Of Pune
3. Summer Internship Project on “Requirement Analysis and Financial Planning of Individual” with “Ifians”.
Learn financial planning of individual
Learn taxation laws
Learn filing of income tax of salaried individualProfessional Experience :
1. Sponsored links :
Articleship Training in Bora & Kasat Co. for 4 months.
2. Articleship Training in G.S.Thorat & Co. for 2 months.Career Highlight :Company : ICICI BANKDepartment : Internal Audit DepartmentDesignation : Assistant ManagerPeriod : August 24, 2011 till dateAreas Undertaken : Various types of Internal Audits such as Domestic and IBG Locations.Extra-Curricular Activities :
1. CA-CPT cleared in 2008
2. Learnt classical singing
3. Participated in Brilliant Brigade in Observation Committee held by SIMCA.Declaration :
I hereby declare that all the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.Date : ___________Place : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.