CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Be a constant learner and to utilize my potential to the fullest through practical application of my learning and expertise. To be a part of a dynamic growth oriented organization and grow along with the organization by putting in my best of energies and faculties.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mohamed Institute of Educational and Technology, Trichy. 2010, with 1st class, secured (74.33%).
HSC in Khajamian Hr. Sec. School, Trichy. 2007, secured (72%)
SSLC in Govt. Hr. Sec School, Viralimalai. 2005, secured (56%)WORK EXPERIENCE :JOB DESCRIPTION & TRAINING ATTENDED :
John Deere India Pvt. Ltd. Sanaswadi, Pune. (2years).Designation : Technical Trainee in Vehicle Quality Assurance Department.Company profile :
1) Company is an ISO 90002000 and 14001 Certified Company.
2) Company is worldwide Agriculture Equipment manufacturing company But in India they are produced only Tractors (Ranging from 35HP to 75 HP) are also exported to USA, Mexico, Turkey, North and South Africa and South East Asia.WORKING AS A QUALITY ASSURANCE :Work Responsibility :1) Internal Quality : Inspecting the Tractors at final Audit and PDI and Coordinate the PDI team.2) Tractor Audit : Process set up Updating of check sheets, Average demerit point trend analysis parrot Analysis, corrective actions for assembly errors Data updating.3) Master Audit : Data updating, master audit reports & Weekly meeting.4) Process Audit : process audits of varies station on assembly line, check sheet preparation & updating Information the issues to various agencies & seek corrective action .5) FPY Monitoring : Data Sponsored links :
base updating, daily monitoring involving the cross functional team for Resolution of problems, conducting the meeting on weekly basis.6) Engineering changes management :to track various cutoff PCN/ECN & other improvement.ACHIEVEMENTS :
Major role in improvement product & process FPY.
Reduce cycle time for quality audit like vehicle audit, Quality points & Yard audit.
Making the important POKAYOKE for critical assembly.
Have achieved 5’S in vehicle audit area.
Have successfully improved daily first pass Yield 65% to 85%.
Working as a CI representative of Quality CI Team.SPECIAL TRAINING ACHIEVED :
7 QC Tools
Root Cause analysis.
Basics knowledge of measuring instruments and GD & T.
Basics of PPAP
Basics of six sigmaSTRENGTHS :
1) Positive thinking & attitude.
3) Problem solving techniques.
4) Quick learn & application.
5) Good communication.
6) Quick Decision makingKey tasks Handled :
1) Coordinator for internal suppliers (engine & transmission Factories) & various departments for improvements in product quality problems on line.
2) Analyzing and solving quality problems on line.
3) Ensuring smooth functioning of PDI, Daily product audit, master audit & Yard audit.COMPUTER LITERACY :
Auto CADDEXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITY :
Playing volley ball, Reading good Books
Listening music.DECLARATION :
I hereby declare that the abovementioned information is correct to the best my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the abovementioned particulars.DATE :PLACE :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.