Career Objectives :
To pursue a career related to my academic qualifications, Work experience and communicative skills which makes me a quick learner, self motivated team member and gives me a high aptitude for a new procedure and adjustment to work environment.Position Looking For : PhysiotherapistProfessional Experience :
30/11/2005 to 10/08/2006 - Staff-Physiotherapist in Dr. Jeyasekharan Multispeciality Hospital, Nagercoil, India. Taking care of patients with various physical problems. My duty consisted of self managed consultation, planning short term and long-term goals for each of the patients. Treatment on the basis of planned goals, daily assessment and evaluation of improvement. Given special care for Ergonomic health hazards and its management. Provide physical and psychological support to the patient and his family. Maintenance of good rapport with patient and his family and make the patient independent as soon as possible.
4/05/2005 to 3/11/2005 - Internship-Physiotherapist Kovai Medical Center Hospital, Coimbatore, India. I did it under the guidance of senior Physiotherapist.Educational Qualifications :1. Master Of Physiotherapy Elective : Orthopaedics - School of Medical Education, MG University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.(2006-2009)
2. Sponsored links :
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy – KMCH college of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore, India. (2000-2005)Thesis Works :
1. Efficacy of an Eccentric Training Regimen in Reducing Pain and Disability in patients with Lateral Elbow Tendinopathy.
2. The Immediate Effectiveness of TENS and Electrical Muscle Stimulation on Myofascial Trigger Points of Upper Trapezius – A Comparitive Study.Professional Exposures :
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Department of Orthopaedics
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery
Neuro Intensive Care Unit
Department of Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care and Coronary Care Unit
Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics
Medical, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Leprosy RehabilitationTraining and Workshops Attended : 14Other Exposures :
In-service Training in “Essentials of Physiotherapy in Leprosy” Schieffelin Leprosy Research and Training Centre, Karigiri, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India.
Manual Therapy Concepts (Cyriax, Maitland, Mc Kenzie and Mennell ) Manual Therapy Foundation of India, Mangalore, India.Declaration :
I hereby confirm that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.Date : ___________Place : ___________
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.