CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To work in a professional organization, assure responsibility and strive for collective growth and development, always keeping organization goals as a priority.EDUCATIONAL PROFILE :
Qualification Institution Board/university Year of Passing % Marks
1. B.E (METALLURGICAL ENGG.) A.U.College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.. Andhra University. 2012 8.49(CGPA)
2. Intermediate Sri Chaitanya junior college,VSP Intermediate board of education. 2008 90.5
3. X Class Bhashyam Public School.VSP S.S.C 2006 89.9SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS :
Presented a poster on the properties of AA 2014 Alloy in IIT Chennai.
Presented a paper on Shape memory alloys at NIT Warangal.TECHNICAL SKILLS :
Basic knowledge in Foundry ,SG and Grey iron grades, and sand casting process Sponsored links :
ng> INDUSTRIAL TRAINING :
Underwent 4 weeks of industrial training in “RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED”, Visakhapatnam.
Visited the Blast Furnace under construction in RINL,Visakhapatnam.COCURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
Organized annual blood donation camps conducted in our college in association with various hospitals and blood banks.
Organized Annual department games and department day events for the past 3 years.
Organized the IIM meets in the department as a executive member of Indian Institute of Metals, Visakhapatnam ChapterPERSONAL PROFILE :Nationality : IndianHobbies : Playing shuttle,cricket,and dancing etcDECLARATION :
I, hereby declare that all the above furnished details are true up to my knowledge and sufficient proof will be produced if necessary.STATION :
1. This is an online resume, managed by the candidate.
2. Create your online resume here.
3. If candidate allows, recruiters can contact the candidate directly.
4. Personal and contact details can be kept private optionally by the candidate.
5. Create a link to this online resume where ever you want in the web.